or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
*Note: It is possible to configure this product with different options (please call for any orders). The attached datasheet shows other options available for this product such as longer tube length, different thread connectors and other options.
High quality digital thermometer with large LCD screen and programmable bar graph.
Ideal for use in industrial and mechanical applications, the DT3 can seamlessly integrate into your existing machinery and be immersed in liquids to constantly test temperature values. Every 3 seconds, the screen will refresh and temperatures can be seen at a glance.
The measurement range and abilities of the thermometer vary depending on the configuration specified - for more information on how this thermometer can be configured to your own application, please see the attached datasheet.
This thermometer is powered by a long-life lithium battery which - with regular use - will last for a service life of around ten years.
Sika DT3 Digital Thermometer Key Features
- Pt1000/2-wire measuring input
- Single row, 3 ½ digit 7 segment LCD screen with 14mm high digits
- Programmable bar graph with 17 divisions
- Measurement display refreshes every 3 seconds
- 0.1°C resolution from -40.0 to 199.9°C, then 1°C after
- High accuracy - ±1% full scale ± 1 digit
- IP65 protection
- 10 year service life lithium battery