or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
Important note on ordering the P120T Pneumatic Pressure Pump
There are two versions of this pump available.
If you order the PUMP ONLY version, you will receive:
- Sika P120T Pressure Pump
If you order the Full Kit version, you will receive the above plus:
- Transportation Case
- Pressure Adapter Set - 11 Adapters: G ⅛ , G ¼ , G ⅜ , G ½ NPT ⅛'' , NPT ¼'' , NPT ½'' M12x1,5 , M20x1,5 G ⅛ A , G ¼ A
- Seal Set: Flat seals made of plastic and 0-rings
About the Sika P120T Table-Top Pneumatic Pressure Pump
You will require a pressure reference gauge (sold separately) to use this pump correctly. Recommended gauges are viewable in the related items section on our website.
The Sika P120T is a benchtop-based pressure pump suitable for generating pneumatic pressure from -0.95 bar to 120bar.
This product is ideally suited for use in laboratories where pressure calibration is carried out or similar applications where you can bring pressure instruments to the pump. Anywhere which regularly tests pressure meters and relevant items will find this pressure pump highly useful.
You can purchase the Sika P120T as a kit with simply the test pump or you can buy it with optional accessories such as pressure adapters and a seal set. Simply choose which you'd like from the dropdown box when ordering.
Sika P120T Table-Top Pneumatic Pressure Pump Key Features
- Generate pneumatic pressure from 0.95 to 120bar
- Benchtop-based design - ideal for applications where you can bring testers/gauges etc to the pump
- Air pressure medium
- M20 x 1.5 with quick coupling and adapter G 1/4 connection
- Available as a pump by itself or with optional accessory kit
Sika P120T Technical Specifications
|Negative Pressure||-0.95 (-13.78psi)|
|Positive Pressure||120bar (1740psi)|
|Dimensions||Approx 420 x 320 x 150mm|
|Connection Reference||M20 x 1.5 with quick coupling and adapter G 1/4|
|Connection Test Sample||M20 x 1.5 with quick coupling and adapter G 1/4|