The DCF200 consists of a receiver and transmitter, both of which can be used in combination with wires and circuitry to find problematic sections of the installation.
The receiver that comes with the DCF300 is simple, easy to use and will automatically adjust received signal strength to save time and effort performing testing procedures. It uses both audible and visual indication to inform users that it has located problems.
The transmitter device includes with this product is also simple to use, battery powered and can be used to drive long cables with or without an earth connection. The transmitter will also inform users of dangerous short circuits or stray hazardous voltages, and it is also protected against accidental mains connection to 440V.
The DCF300 can be used to trace cables up to 50cm away, can identify individual conductors inside the circuit, can find a fuse, traces wires through floors and walls, can be used to pick out wires from bundles and can also be used to detect broken wiring configurations.
These products are CE marked and comply with BS EN 61010-1: 300V CAT III (receiver) and BS EN 61326 (with amendment A1).
Socket and See DCF200 Dead Circuit Finder Key Features
- Simple to use
- Consists of a transmitter and receiver
- Use to find which fuse is feeding a dead circuit
- Accurately trace wires even through floors, walls, ceilings and other applications
- Wire picking – choose the correct wire from looms/bundles
- Detect breaks in wiring
- Identify individual conductors
- Traces cables up to 50cm away
- Works on batteries
- Transmitter works with or without an earth
- Short circuit and hazardous voltage warning
Full List of Products Included
- Socket and See DCF200 Transmitter
- Socket and See DCF200 Receiver
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case