This kit is a special bundle package that includes a fuse finder (receiver and transmitter) and a set of fused test leads that allow the fuse finding devices to be used with DBs and lighting circuits.
The main testers included in this kit are simple to use. First, attach the transmitter to whatever it is you need to locate (suitable for both fuse and breaker finding). Once attached, switch on the receiver (which is battery powered) and initiate the self-test to check if the receiver is working correctly. This is performed by moving the receiver towards the transmitter and if everything is correct the receiver’s tone will increase in pitch and the LED bar graph will light up.
Once you know that it works correctly the receiver can be used away from the transmitter to find a fuse or a breaker. To do this, simply sweep the device across whatever it is you’re testing. The bar graph on the device will light up as the correct signal is located (it is recommended two sweeps are done as the FFCB200 adjusts automatically to filter out weaker signals).
Simple, easy and you’ve detected the fuse or breaker without any fuss.
Socket and See FFCB200 UKA Easy Fuse Finder Kit Key Features
- Self-calibration microprocessor
- Test lead kit allows connection to DBs and lighting circuits
- Dual voltage operation 100 to 250VAC (50-60Hz)
- Works with both circuit breakers and fuses
Full List of Products Included
- Socket and See FFCB TXA Easy Fuse Finder Transmitter
- FFCB RCVA Easy Fuse Finder Receiver
- Mains Lead
- Fused Test Leads with Probes and Croc Clips
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case