Sleek, lightweight and capable of generating even more power than the mk1 version, the T & R DVS3 mk 2 is ideally suited for testing G59 protection, including loss of mains protection.
In addition, this system is suitable for use with vector surge and df/dt (ROCOF) relays and under/over frequency relays, under/over voltage relays, synchronising relays and transducers.
The DVS3 is made to generate highly stable outputs and reduces distortion to maintain accuracy during a test. Users have full control over phase output with individually-adjustable controls for both voltage and phase angle available.
This relay tester’s built-in timing system is also designed with flexibility in mind. Step changes of any quantity can be easily generated by typing in values on the keypad and it’ll automatically reset and start the timer once changes are made. For extra control and additional functionality, there’s also a PF-F-PF mode.
T & R DVS3 mk2 Relay Test System Key Features
- 3-φ voltage output from 1-φ supply
- 0 to 133V φ-N output voltage (292V φ-N with VT box)
- 45VA/phase maximum output
- Variable frequency from 40 to 999.9Hz
- Phase shift +180.0°
- Multifunctional timing system with step change quantity selection
- Ideally suited for testing G59 schemes
- Step change of phase and df/dt
- Large size backlit LCD screen#
- Automatic mains voltage selection
- 4mm safety sockets for phases A, B, C and neutral
- Overcurrent and thermal output protection
- Contact inputs protected by PTC thermistors
- Fuse protection for phase lock and voltage input impedance protection
- Earth terminal for connection to local earth
- Pre-Fault –Fault –Post-Fault Mode – set three values in advance to apply to a relay in turn
- Phase lock mode – use mains supply, external voltage or current to take control of frequency and phase
- T & R DVS3 mk2 Relay Test System
- Output Lead Set
- Mains Lead
- Spare Fuse Set
- Operating Manual
- Leadset Carry Case
Full tech specs available in attached documentation.