Testo's 316-2 is a multiple-gas leak detector which is ideal for finding leaks of methane, propane and hydrogen gas.
Equipped with a flexible sensor head, users should pass the sensor as close as possible over pipes or other areas with suspected leaks. If higher concentrations of your selected gas are detected, a bargraph indicator showing the severity of the leak will rise on the Testo 316-2's LCD display.
To ensure your safety, and to ensure you detect gas levels, the 316-2 gas leak detector has built-in optical and audible alarms which will sound when gas concentrations reach a certain threshold.
For those who are working in louder conditions, such as industrial factories, the 316-2 includes a set of earphones which will allow you to listen to alerts if higher levels of gas are detected at any point.
This portable gas leak detector is powered by rechargeable batteries.
Testo 316-2 Multi-Gas Leak Detector Key Features
- Detects the presence and concentration of methane, hydrogen and propane gases
- Integrated pump for compensation in ambient air
- Flexible goosneck sensor on cable - pass over pipes etc to detect minor leaks
- Level of detected gas shown on bargraph indicator
- Optical and audible alarm limits for increasing/dangerous gas concentrations
- Trend display shows maximum leakage
- Earphone connection - listen to warnings when working in louder environments
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- Testo 316-2 Gas Leak Detector
- Mains Charger
Testo 316-2 Technical Specifications
|Measuring Range||10ppm to 4.0 Vol % CH4||10ppm to 1.9 Vol % C3H8||10ppm to 4.0% Vol. % H2|
|Lower Response Thresholds||10ppm||10ppm||10ppm|
|1st Alarm Limit||200ppm CH4||100ppm C3H8||200ppm H2|
|2nd Alarm Limit||10,000ppm CH4||5000ppm C3H8||10.000ppm H2|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to +60°C|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% RH|
|Battery Type||NiMH rechargeable|
|Battery Life||6 hours|
|Dimensions||190 x 57 x 42mm (without sensors)|
|Display||18 segment bar display|
|Other Features||Earphone socket|