Important Note on Orders of the Testo 330i - please note that Testo 330i flue analysers are made-to-order with a lead time once the order is placed.
Once an order is placed, the order cannot be cancelled or returned unless the unit is found to be faulty.
This version of the Testo 330i includes H2-compensated sensors, further expanding its measurement ranges compared to the standard kit.
Testo's 330i is one of the most unique flue gas analysers available. While other analysers will require you to hold them in place, even when working at height, the Testo 330i can be used completely hands-free thanks to its unique fixed mounting system.
The 330i is supplied as standard with a TestoFix mount; this is easy to install, screws into a boiler outlet directly and when attached, you simply clamp the 330i to it using the included magnet/clamp system and insert your flue probe through the slot. The analyser will then remain completely fixed in place, with the probe unable to move to increase measurement accuracy.
But how do you get your results if you've left your analyser by itself? Simple - Bluetooth transmission to your smartphone or tablet. The Testo 330i can wirelessly transmit all of its measurement data to both iPhone and Android devices running the free Testo Combustion app; using this, you can create reports, attach photos and comments to your measurements and even email your findings to others, all while working on-site.
You'll be able to test absolutely every aspect of a flue gas appliance with the Testo 330i. Measurements include temperature, CO, CO2, oxygen, efficiency, draught, pressure and much more.
The Testo 330i is made for demanding enviroments, with high durability case and long-life sensors which are replaceable by the user.
Testo 330i Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- Unique design - find out how easy testing flues can be with the 330i
- Completely hands-free design - includes a TestoFix mount which installs into a system and keeps flue gas probe fixed completely in place without any holding from the user
- Wirelessly works in tandem with the free Testo Combustion app for your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- View back measurement results, create reports, take photos, email findings and much more with the free app
- Non-paper documentation - all results saved to your phone or tablet for ease of use
- Robust, completely sealed plastic housing for use in tough conditions
- Bluetooth wireless data transfer between app and analyser
- Longlife sensors with up to 6 year's lifetime (and they can be replaced by the user)
- Integrated gas and draught zeroing without probe removable
- Built-in condensate trap
- Measure oxygen from 0 to 21% volume
- Measure carbon monoxide from 0 to 4000ppm
- Measure draught from -0.99 to 40hPa
- Measure temperature from -40 to 1200°C (depending on thermocouple in probe)
- Efficiency calculations from 0 to 120%
- Flue gas loss mode with range from 0 to 99.9%
- Optional NO sensor available
- Testo 330i Flue Gas Analyser
- Modular Flue Gas Probe with 300mm Hose
- TestoFix Probe Mount
- Spare Particle Filters
- Instrument Carrying Case