Measure everything and view back professional reports directly on your phone or tablet with the Testo 770-3, the most powerful clamp meter available in the Testo 770 series!
This is the only model in the Testo 770 series which includes Bluetooth wireless connectivity to Testo's SmartProbes app. With this, you can send measurement results wirelessly from the clamp meter to your smartphone or tablet running the app to view results in real-time at a distance or to create professional reports in the field with a few taps on your touchscreen.
The Testo 770-3 also has improved current measurement range and can test both AC/DC current from 0.1 to 600A. It's also the only product in the series with the ability to carry out power measurements.
The Testo 770-3 also functions as a true RMS, high accuracy digital multimeter. With this clamp meter, you'll be able to test voltage, μA current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, continuity and diode. Thanks to Testo's unique auto measurement mode, the meter is smart enough to figure out exactly what you're testing and will adjust itself accordingly so you get the right results.
About the Testo SmartProbe App
With Testo's Smart Probe app, you can wirelessly connect your Testo 770-3 directly to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth connection.
The benefits of this technology are great; view a graph of your measurement results in real time, create professional reports, send emails to colleagues and much more, all while you're our testing!
The following video is a basic introduction to the capabilities of Testo Smart technology.
Testo 770-3 Clamp Meter Key Features
- Unique hook design separates and grabs wires without using your hands
- Retractable section of hook for easy connection
- Automatically identifies testing in progress and selects correct meter configuration
- Bluetooth connectivity - wirelessly interface with a smartphone or tablet running the Testo Smart Probe app
- True RMS - accurate even when testing irregular AC waveforms
- AC/DC voltage measurements from 1mV to 600V
- AC/DC current measurements from 0.1 to 600A
- μA measurement range from 0.1 to 400μA (AC/DC
- Resistance measurements from 0.1Ω to 60MΩ
- Capacitance measurements from 0.001μF
- Frequency measurements from 1Hz to 10kHz
- Temperature testing from -20 to +500°C
- Power measurement mode
- Continuity and diode tests
- CAT IV 600V safety rated
- In-rush (starting) current capture
- Automatic power off when left idle
- MIN/MAX function
- Data hold function
- Includes 2 year warranty from Testo
- Testo 770-3 Clamp Meter
- Tead Leads
- 0590 0008 - Set of Safety Alligator Clips
- 0590 0009 - Set of Standard Alligator Clips
- 0590 0011 - Standard 4ft Pin Tip Leads (with Right Angle Plug)
- 0590 0012 - Standard 4ft Pin Tip Leads (with Straight Plug)
- 0590 0013 - Standard 6ft Pin Tip Leads (with Right Angle Plug)
- 0590 0014 - Standard 6ft Pin Tip Leads (with Straight Plug)
- 0590 0017 - Testo 775/Testo 770 Carrying Case
Testo 770 Series Technical Specifications
|Voltage Measurement Range||1mV to 600V AC/DC|
|Current Measurement Range||0.1 to 400A AC/DC||0.1 to 600A AC/DC|
|μA Measurement Range||-||0.1 to 400μA AC/DC|
|Resistance Measurement Range||0.1Ω to 40MΩ||0.1Ω to 60MΩ|
|Frequency Measurement Range||0.001Hz to 10kHz|
|Capacitance Measurement Range||0.001μF to 100μF||0.001μF to 60000μF|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-||-20 to +500°C|
|Bluetooth and Testo Smart Probes App||-||-||Yes|
|Measurement Category||CAT IV 600V
CAT III 1000V
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-15 to +60°C|
|Dimensions||243 x 96 x 43mm (L x W x H)|
|Authorisations||TUV, CSA, CE|
|Standards||EN 61326-1, EN 61140|