The Testo 922 Heating Constructor’s Promo Set can be used with up to two type-K thermocouple probes to measure temperatures in HVAC environments. In addition to this, the Testo 922 may be used with a remote radio probe (NOT included) to measure temperatures wirelessly via radio communication.
The Testo 922 will indicate the readings for both connected type-K thermocouple probes simultaneously via its display, along with the differential temperature. Furthermore, the Testo 922 will continuously display the minimum and maximum temperature readings. Moreover, the Testo 922 includes a Hold function allowing the user to freeze particular readings on the display. This eclectic variety of measurement tools allows the user to acquire the measurements most relevant to the application.
As indicated above, the Testo 922 2-Channel Digital Thermometer is capable of radio communication; as such the measurement values indicated on its display (current measurement value, fixed measurement value or the minimum and maximum values) may be sent to print via radio communication and using an OPTIONAL Testo Report Printer. Alternatively, measurement values may be printed cyclically at intervals set by the individual.
Finally, the Testo 922 is supplied with a TopSafe cover. A protective cover optimised to prevent the damaging effects of dirt and accidental impacts. When used with this cover, and with the type-K probes plugged into the thermometer, the Testo 922 has an IP rating of 65.
The Testo 922 Heating Constructor’s Promo Set is a rugged, adaptable, versatile instrument ideal for taking multitudinous temperature measurements in HVAC environments.
Testo 922 Heating Constructor’s Promo Set Key Features
- Use with up to two type-K thermocouple probes to measure temperature in HVAC environments
- Can also be used with a radio probe (NOT included) to measure temperature remotely via radio communication
- Indicates readings for both probes as well as the differential temperature via the display
- Continuously displays the minimum and maximum readings
- Hold function
- Radio communication capabilities
- Send measurement values indicated on the display to print via radio communication and using Testo’s OPTIONAL Report Printer
- Send results to print cyclically at user-defined intervals
- The TopSafe protective cover prevents the damaging effects of dirt and accidental impacts
- IP65 (when used with the TopSafe cover and with the probes plugged in)
- A rugged, adaptable and versatile instrument
- Ideal for taking multitudinous temperature measurements in HVAC environments
- Testo 922 2-Channel Digital Thermometer
- 2x TC Type-K Pipe Wrap Probes
- Transport Case
Testo 922 Heating Constructor’s Promo Set Technical Specifications
|Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)|
|Measuring range||-50 to +1000 °C|
|Accuracy||±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % of mv) (-40 to +900 °C)|
|±(0.7 °C + 0.5 % of mv) (Remaining Range)|
|±0.1 °C (-50 to +199.9 °C|
|Resolution||1 °C (Remaining Range)|
|General Technical Data|
|Dimensions||182 x 64 x 40 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Number of channels||2-channel|
|Battery type||9V block battery, 6F22|
|Battery life||200 h (connected probe, backlight off); 45 h (radio mode, backlight off); 68 h (connected probe, backlight always on); 33 h (radio mode, backlight always on)|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|