The Certified Medical Face Masks’ BS EN 14683:2019 Type II R certification means they are designed to prevent large particles which may be expelled by the healthcare professional (for instance, mucus) from reaching the patient and/or the surrounding work environment. Additionally, the Certified Type II R Medical Face Masks protect the medical professional from exposure to the patient’s blood and/or bodily fluids.
The Certified Type II R Medical Face Masks feature three layers and provide excellent bacterial filtration efficiency. They are intended for daily, disposable use and are light and breathable. They have been manufactured from high-quality, soft polypropylene or cellulose material and feature hanging ear straps.
The Certified Type II R Medical Face Masks provide high splash resistance and are suitable for environments where healthcare workers may be at risk from patients’ bodily fluids and/ or blood.
Certified Type II R Medical Face Masks Key Features
- Protects healthcare workers and patients from the transfer of bodily fluids
- BS EN14683:2019 Type II R certification
- Prevents large particles expelled by the wearer from reaching the patient or work environment
- Protects medical professionals from exposure to patients’ blood and bodily fluids
- Three layers
- Excellent bacterial filtration efficiency
- Daily, disposable use
- Light and breathable
- Manufactured from high-quality, soft polypropylene or cellulose material
- Hanging ear straps
- Provides high splash resistance
- Guardian breathing
- Suitable for situations where healthcare workers may be at risk from patients’ bodily fluids and/ or blood
- Supplied in a pack of 50 masks
- 1x Pack of 50 Certified Type II R Medical Face Masks
Please note that the colour of the masks may vary.