Cases & Bags (162 Products)
90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MR10
- Carrying case specifically made for FLIR MR moisture meters
- Space inside for meter plus accessories
- Protects against dirt and other common forms of damage
90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TA12
- Carrying case for test leads and other accessories
- Five pockets/compartments inside
- Zip for storage
£54.00 £45.00Flir TA11 Protective Case for CM7x and TA7x Series90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TA11
90 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TA10
- Carrying case for FLIR digital multimeters
- Ruggedised rubber design with zip
- Resilient nylon carrying strap
Due In: 1-6 Days£56.70 £47.25Was £78.00 £65.00You Save £21.30 £17.75
The Megger 1006-225 Carry Case is a spare carry case for Megger's PAT300/400/500 Testers.94 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 2000-962
2 in Stock£58.74 £48.95Was £72.00 £60.00You Save £13.26 £11.05
96 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: C280
- Inner front pocket with closure and dual pouch pockets for test tools and accessories
- Compatible with Fluke 287 and 289 DMMs or other similar format test tools
- Includes detachable, extendable shoulder strap
About Test Equipment Cases & Bags
Cases and bags can be a vital part of your test equipment kit.
It can be very difficult to avoid damage to your testing equipment and accessories without a protective case to keep everything secure. Damage can occur at any time on jobs, whilst climbing into awkward places, balancing on things or at many other hazardous places in your work environment.
However, a case or bag not only protects your equipment whilst you’re working, it can help avoid damage whilst you are travelling in your vehicle. It would be all too easy for sensitive equipment to fall or break during travel if it has not been secured in a protective case.
What you choose will depend partly on your equipment, the environment you work in and the features you require. For instance; if you would prefer a bag which will give you the ability to work hands free, you may need a shoulder strap bag, however, if you think there is a strong possibility your equipment will be used in harsh environments, you may need to consider something tough and strong like a hard carrying case.
Whatever protection your tools need, you can be sure to find it here.