Lockout Padlocks (34 Products)
As low as £16.34 £13.62
32 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: ABUS 74/40HB75
- Intrinsically safe, non-corrosive padlocks optimised for use in hazardous environments
- Ideal for security and lock-out, tag-out applications
- Insulated against electric shocks
As low as £21.48 £17.90
42 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: ABUS 72/40
- 72/40 and 72/40HB40 padlocks each available in seven colours
- Keyed different as standard
- Suitable for lockout, tag-out tasks and security applications involving items under a higher risk of theft
Lockout padlocks are an essential part of creating any lockout/tagout program.
Padlocks used during lockout serve as the means of securing an isolation point in place and they're available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and types to cater for different applications.
During lockout, best practice is for each responsible team member working on maintenance or involved at any point with the lockout procedure to have their own individual padlock. They should fix this padlock to the isolation point alongside other team members and only they - or a qualified supervisor - should remove the padlock after essential work is completed.
Doing so ensures the safety of the worker; as the padlock is still attached, you know that they are unnaccounted for and are potentially in danger.