The TestSafe TS-RF-COOL02 Portable Coolant Refractometer can be used to determine the specific gravity of coolant fluids such as ethylene and propylene glycol. It has an accuracy of 0.01sg.
This instrument has been ergonomically designed. It is portable and includes a robust casing making it suitable for use across a variety of rugged environments. Its integrated eyepiece allows the user to test coolant fluids quickly. A few drops of the liquid-under-investigation is placed on the prism, the refractometer is held to a light source and the user looks through the integrated eyepiece in order to read the measurement scale and thereby determine the fluid’s specific gravity.
In addition to this, the TestSafe TS-RF-COOL02 Portable Coolant Refractometer features a temperature range of up to 1°C. This makes it suitable for determining the freezing point of various types of coolant.
The measurement capabilities of the TestSafe TS-RF-COOL02 Portable Coolant Refractometer, combined with its practical design, make it ideal for automotive applications.
TestSafe TS-RF-COOL02 Portable Coolant Refractometer Key Features
- Measure the specific gravity of coolant fluids such as ethylene and propylene glycol
- Measure specific gravity to an accuracy of 0.01sg
- Ergonomic design
- Integrated eyepiece
- Measure temperature up to 1°C
- Determine the freezing point of coolant fluids
- Place two to three drops of coolant on the prism
- Hold the refractometer to a light source
- Look through the eyepiece to read the scale
- Ideal for the automotive industry
- TestSafe TS-RF-COOL02 Portable Coolant Refractometer
- Cleaning Cloth
- Small Screwdriver
- Instruction Manual