or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
The TestSafe TS-RF-COOL03 Portable Coolant Refractometer is ideal for automotive applications as it is able to measure both the freezing point and specific gravity of coolants.
This instrument is able to measure specific gravity to an accuracy of 0.01sg and has a temperature range of up to 5°C.
The ergonomic, rugged design of this instrument not only makes it suitable for use within challenging environments but also improves the ease with which tests may be conducted.
Its integrated eyepiece makes it easy for the user to read the measurement scale and thereby determine the specific gravity of the liquid-under-investigation. He/she needs only place a few drops of the coolant on the prism, hold the refractometer to the light and look through the eyepiece in order to perform a specific gravity check.
The TestSafe TS-RF-COOL03 Portable Coolant Refractometer is suitable for testing ethylene- and propylene glycol-based coolants; therefore it is ideal for use within the automotive industry.
TestSafe TS-RF-COOL03 Portable Coolant Refractometer Key Features
- Measure the specific gravity and freezing points of coolants
- Measures specific gravity to an accuracy of 0.01sg
- Measure temperature up to 5°C
- Ergonomic, rugged design
- Integrated eyepiece
- Place three to four drops of coolant fluid on the prism
- Hold the refractometer to a light source
- Look through the eyepiece to read the measurement scale and thereby determine specific gravity
- Suitable for testing ethylene- and propylene glycol-based coolants
- Ideal for automotive applications
- TestSafe TS-RF-COOL03 Portable Coolant Refractometer
- Cleaning Cloth
- Small Screwdriver
- Instruction Manual