The upgraded version of UNI-T's standard UT204 clamp meter, the UT204 also includes the ability to measure temperature.
Both an AC and DC clamp meter, the UT204A can be used to measure both values to 600A with a high degree of accuracy. The meter's jaws can accomodate conductors up to diameter of 28mm, making this meter best suited for measurements of smaller to medium-sized conductors.
This clamp meter is also a fully functional multimeter - it can test AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature. It also includes diode and continuity functions with an integrated buzzer for continuity testing.
Additional functions of this clamp meter include a 4000 count LCD display, autoranging, automatic power off when left idle and more.
UNI-T UT204A Digital Clamp Meter Key Features
- AC/DC current measurements to 600A
- AC/DC voltage measurements to 600V
- Resistance measurements to 40MΩ
- Capacitance testing to 100μF
- Frequency measurements to 10MHz
- Temperature measurements to 1000°C
- 4000 count display
- Autoranging clamp meter
- Maximum jaw opening of 28mm
- Duty cycle, diode and continuity tests
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Data hold freezes the last value taken on the display
- UNI-T UT204A Digital Clamp Meter
- Test Lead
- Point Contact Temperature Probe
- English Manual
UNI-T UT204A Technical Specifications
|AC Current||40A, 600A||±(2.5%+5)|
|DC Current||40A, 600A||±(2%+5)|
|AC Voltage||4V, 40V, 400V, 600V||±(1%+5)|
|DC Voltage||400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 600V||±(0.8%+1)|
|Resistance||400Ω, 4kΩ, 40kΩ, 400kΩ, 4MΩ, 40MΩ||±(1%+2)|
|Capacitance||4nF, 40nF, 400nF, 4μF, 40μF, 100μF||±(4%+3)|
|Frequency||10Hz to 10MHz||±(0.5%+3)|
|Temperature||-40 to 1000°C||±(2.5%+3)|