The UT210B is a small-size digital clamp meter made for low measurements of AC current in applications where other clamps may struggle to get a measurement.
Perfect for fitting inside cabinets and anywhere else where a larger tester simply wouldn't fit, this tester features 17mm jaws for clamping around a conductor and can test AC current from 2A up to 200A.
The UT210B is a true RMS clamp - it maintains its accuracy even when testing on irregular waveforms. A selection of other functions are also included such as a non-contact voltage detector, data hold function, a backlit LCD screen and autoranging results.
UNI-T UT210B Mini AC Clamp Meter Key Features
- Measure AC current from 2A to 200A
- 17mm small size jaws
- Compact body for measurements in tight applications
- 2000 count backlit LCD screen
- True RMS
- Non-contact voltage detector built-in
- Data hold function temporarily stores the last value taken on the screen
- Relative mode
- Auto power off when left idle for 15 minutes
- Low battery indicator
- UNI-T UT210B Mini AC Clamp Meter