Measure the temperature and reliative humidity of air with this tester.
Featuring an integrated RH/temperature sensor at the top of the instrument, the UT331 can measure air temperature from -20 to 60°C and humidity levels from 0 to 100% RH. Its portable, handheld design makes it ideal for easily transporting from testing point to testing point and bright, backlit screen makes it suitable for use in darkened conditions.
The UT331 is actually a datalogging instrument - it includes the ability to log up to 100 individual testing records on its memory. It's also possible to connect to PC after testing via USB connection, then interact with testing data using the included software package.
Additional functions of the UT331 thermo hygrometer include switchable Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes, data hold to temporarily store a value on the screen and MAX/MIN measurements over a period of time.
UNI-T UT331 Digital Thermo-Hygrometer Key Features
- Dual functionality - tests both air temperature and humidity levels
- Temperature measurement range from -20 to 60°C
- Relative humidity range from 0 to 100%
- Celsius/Fahrenheit modes with easy switching
- Fast response time of under 10 seconds
- Automatically powers down when left idle to conserve battery
- Data hold function temporarily freezes a value on the screen
- MAX/MIN calculates and displays the maximum or minimum value taken over a period of time
- Datalogging capabilities - can store up to 100 readings with easy recall and USB transfer to PC
- Backlight for use in poor lighting conditions
- UNI-T UT331 Digital Thermo-Hygrometer
- Carrying Case
- Operating Manual
- Software CD
- 4 x Batteries
- USB Cable
UNI-T UT331 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Range||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
-20 to 0°C: ±1°C
|Humidity Range||0-100% RH|
10 to 90% RH: ±3.5%
<10% to >90% RH: ±5% RH