Featuring a large, 7-inch screen with full colour display, the UNI-T UTD2052CL is a great tool for accurately tracking signal inputs over a time period.
This oscilloscope is dual-channel, which means users can input two signals at the same time and these signals will be represented on the screen as two separate readings. It features in-built storage for tracking signals over a time period, and it is also possible to transmit signal data to PC via the use of a USB connection and software CD (both included in the package).
The UTD2052CL uses bandwidth of 50Mhz, sampling rate of 500mS/s and rise time of ≤7ns. It also includes multiple trigger modes (edge, pulse, video and alternate) and comes with an array of adjustment buttons and advanced functions for ensuring you get the measurements you need at all times.
This product also features memory depth of 25kpts, waveform acquisition rate of ≥2000wfms/s and vertical sensitivity of 1mV/div-20V/div.
EN6101-1 and CAT II 300V safety rated.
UNI-T UTD2052CL Dual-Channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope Key Features
- Dual channel measurements with waveform representation
- Bandwidth of 50Mhz
- Sample rate of 500ms/s
- Rise time of ≤7ns
- Memory depth of 25kpts
- Waveform acquisition rate ≥2000wfms/s
- Vertical sensitivity of 1mV/div - 20V/div
- Time-based range of 5ns/div - 50s/div
- Storage modes: Setup, Wave, Bitmap
- Trigger Modes: Edge, Pulse, Alternate
- USB OTG
- 7" 64K Colour TFT LCD screen
Full List of Products Included
- UNI-T UTD2052CL Dual-Channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Probe x 2 (1 x, 10 x Switchable)
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- PC Software CD
UNI-T UTD2052CL Technical Specifications
|Waveform Acquisition Rate||≥2000wfms/s|
|Storage||Setup, Wave, Bitmap|
|Trigger Modes||Edge, Pulse, Alternate|
|Display||7" 64K Colour TFT LCD (400 x 240)|
|Power||100-240V AC, 40-440Hz|