With ATEX 94/9/EC II (3) 3 GD rating, this grounding reel is certified as safe for use in hazardous environments (both the cable reel and the clip are certified with this rating).
This cable reel provides a simple method of correctly grounding hazardous/explosive equipment, ensuring that static electricity build-up is safely sent down to earth and that sparks cannot form, potentially igniting an explosive atmosphere.
The cable itself is made from heavy duty copper to allow static to flow to earth and comes equipped with a standard 50A clamp for attachment to a grounding point. The cable is encased inside a protective reel and is 15m in length. The reel can also be mounted to the wall, floor or ceiling and includes a handy automatic spring rewind function for easily storing away the cable.
HR-535141-60152 ATEX Approved Grounding Reel Key Features
- Provides a safe method of grounding and stopping static electricity build-up
- 15m copper cable inside reel
- Supplied with 50A standard clamp for attachment
- Ideal for tankers, oil refineries, aviation, refuelling stations and areas with high explosion risks
- Full ATEX II certification for both the reel and the clamp
- Can be mounted in various different applications
- Latching of cable at various lengths
- Slotted mounting holes
- Adjustable cable spot
- 5 year manufacturer warranty (excludes seals and hose assemblies)
External Dimensions: 368 (D) x 350 (H) x 148mm (W)