Test Equipment Calibration
Test equipment calibration is one of the most important parts of your tester's life cycle - it ensures that the tester you are using is working with the manufacturer's specified capabilities and is generating accurate, reliable results. At PASS, our UKAS-accredited* calibration laboratory is able to calibrate a huge range of equipment ranging from electrical testers such as multimeters, PAT testers and multifunction testers to a wide variety of other testers and tools including pressure equipment, crimp tools, sound meters, weights/scales and much more.
Calibrate.co.uk, also part of the PASS family, is your one destination for all of your calibration needs. With nationwide coverage, a selection of shipping options and 3-day-or-free promise on selected equipment, we'll calibrate your equipment quickly and for the best prices around.
Reasons to Choose Calibrate.co.uk
- 'Three Day Or Free' promise on selected equipment*
- Full calibration certificates issued
- High-quality calibration from experienced engineers
- Official repair centre for many leading brands
Who Is Calibrate.co.uk?
Calibrate.co.uk is a bespoke instrument calibration and repair website for Tester.co.uk. As part of the PASS group you can expect the same great service you always get when working with PASS.
Collection and Delivery Services
We offer a collection service, via a courier, where we’ll come and pick up your tester for you! This service costs £7.50 + VAT, while our collection and delivery service costs just £15.00 + VAT.
* Terms and Conditions
- The 3 Day Promise applies only when a means of payment is provided with your instrument
- Your instrument will be dispatched within 3 working days of receipt by us at our calibration depot. This usually happens sooner but we say 3 to be safe
- If we fail to dispatch your instrument within 3 working days of receiving it we will refund the price you have paid for your calibration excluding courier charges
- The 3 day turnaround excludes repairs and instruments that are found to be faulty upon calibration
- Excludes Bank Holidays/Weekends
- We will not be held responsible for any accidental damage caused to equipment during transit
- PASS Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
We are a UKAS accredited calibration laboratory for those activities as listed on the UKAS Schedule of accreditation