A high accuracy, PT100 digital thermometer supplied as standard with a permanently-attached, high accuracy temperature probe and 5-point UKAS Certificate of Calibration from ETI.
This digital thermometer is highly recommended as an accompanying instrument to a heat/chill temperature calibrator and can be easily used to check the ongoing accuracy of other thermometers and temperature probes.
As precision is essential in calibration applications, the ETI Reference thermometer can measure temperature from -199.99 to 199.99°C with resolution of 0.01°C and high accuracy of ±0.05°C (from -30 to 150°C) and ±0.1°C (-50 to 200°C).
The supplied UKAS calibration certificate indicates deviations at various checkpoints: -18, 0, 40, 70 and 100°C.
ETI's Reference thermometer also includes a 2 year guarantee as standard.
ETI 222-055 Reference Calibration Thermometer Key Features
- Ideal for comparison calibration checks
- Recommended for use alongside temperature calibrators
- Temperature measurement range from -199.99 to 199.99°C
- Temperature resolution of 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.05°C (from -30 to 150°C) and ±0.1°C (-50 to 200°C)
- Permanently-attached, high accuracy 1/10th DIN PT100 sensor probe
- 3.3mm diameter x 130mm length probe attached via flexible PVC lead
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries with life of 2000 hours
- Includes 5 point UKAS calibration certificate as standard
ETI Reference Technical Specifications
|Range||-199.99 to 199.99°C|
|Accuracy||±0.05°C (-30 to 150°C) ±0.1°C (-50 to 200°C)|
|Battery||3 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||2000 hours|
|Sensor Type||PT100 1/10th DIN|
|Dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm|