Precision where it matters - ETI's Reference Plus thermoemter is specifically made for calibration comparison checks and is supplied as standard with a 5-point UKAS certificate of calibration.
This thermometer consists of a 3.3mm diameter, 130mm length high accuracy PT100 probe which is permanently attached to the body of the thermometer. It can measure temperature from -199.99 to 199.99°C with resolution of 0.01°C and accuracy of ±0.05°C.
The Reference Plus is the upgraded version of ETI's standard Reference thermometer. Although identical in basic design, the Reference Plus also includes a MAX/MIN mode, as well as the ability to hold values on the screen with the HOLD function.
ETI 222-055 Reference Plus Calibration Thermometer Key Features
- Ideal for comparison calibration checks
- Recommended for use alongside temperature calibrators
- Temperature measurement range from -199.99 to 199.99°C
- Temperature resolution of 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.05°C (from -30 to 150°C) and ±0.1°C (-50 to 200°C)
- Permanently-attached, high accuracy 1/10th DIN PT100 sensor probe
- 3.3mm diameter x 130mm length probe attached via flexible PVC lead
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries with life of 2000 hours
- Includes 5 point UKAS calibration certificate as standard
- MAX/MIN mode - calculate the maximum and minimum temperatures taken over a perod of time
- HOLD function freezes current value shown on the screen
ETI Reference Plus Technical Specifications
|Range||-199.99 to 199.99°C|
|Accuracy||±0.05°C (-30 to 150°C) ±0.1°C (-50 to 200°C)|
|Battery||3 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||2000 hours|
|Sensor Type||PT100 1/10th DIN|
|Dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm|