Note: there are three versions of this calibrator available. Using the dropdown box, choose between models configured for type K, type J or type T thermocouples.
Need to simulate temperatures to check the efficiency of thermometers or thermal probes? ETI's MicroCal 2 is ideal for the job.
These portable, easy-to-use temperature calibrators are designed to simulate a chosen temperature, allowing you to check type K, J or T thermocouple thermometers (capabilities vary depending on model selected) and ensure they are working accurately to correct standards.
The MicroCal 2 has 12 preset temperature limits which can be adjusted and saved by the user for future reference. The factory default temperature limits can easily be recalled if needed.
All models in the MicroCal 2 series include a 10mm LCD display with selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement modes, automatic power off, display contrast adjustment and internal/external CJC.
These calibrators are supplied as standard with a 2 year guarantee, UKAS calibration certificate and 1m PVC lead with miniature thermocouple connector.
ETI MicroCal 2 Temperature Simulator/Calibrator Key Features
- Simulate temperature for calibration of thermocouple thermometers
- Three versions available - configured for type K, type T or type J thermocouples
- 12 preset temperature points - specified as -20, -10, 0, 10, 30, 50, 100, 195, 250, 500, 800 and 1000°C for type K
- Adjustable set points - save and recall your most used points and default back to factory settings at any time
- 10mm LCD display
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- CJC internal/external selection
- Automatic power off (can be disabled)
- 300 hour battery life
- ETI MicroCal 2 Temperature Simulator/Calibrator
- UKAS Certificate of Calibration from ETI
- 1m PVC Lead with Miniature Thermocouple Connector
ETI MicroCal 2 Technical Specifications
|Range||Type K: -200 to 1372°C
Type J: -200 to 1200°C
Type T: -270 to 400°C
|Temperature Points||12 adjustable presets|
|Battery||2 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||300 hours|
|Sensor Type||Depends on model - type K, J or T thermocouple|
|Dimensions||35 x 73 x 141mm|