Note: there are three versions of this calibrator available. Using the dropdown box, choose between models configured for type K, type J or type T thermocouples.
The upgraded version of ETI's MicroCal 2 simulator/calibrator, the MicroCal 3 can be used to simulate temperature across 23 different preset points (the MicroCal 2 only has 12 preset points). These points are fixed and cannot be adjusted.
All models in the MicroCal 3 series include a 10mm LCD display with selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement modes, automatic power off, display contrast adjustment and internal/external CJC.
These calibrators are supplied as standard with a 2 year guarantee, UKAS calibration certificate and 1m PVC lead with miniature thermocouple connector.
ETI MicroCal 3 Temperature Simulator/Calibrator Key Features
- Simulate temperature for calibration of thermocouple thermometers
- Three versions available - configured for type K, type T or type J thermocouples
- 23 preset temperature points - specified as -100, -50, -20, -10, 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 150, 195, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000 and 1200°C for type
- 10mm LCD display
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- CJC internal/external selection
- Automatic power off (can be disabled)
- 300 hour battery life
- ETI MicroCal 3 Temperature Simulator/Calibrator
- UKAS Certificate of Calibration from ETI
- 1m PVC Lead with Miniature Thermocouple Connector
ETI MicroCal 3 Technical Specifications
|Range||Type K: -200 to 1372°C
Type J: -200 to 1200°C
Type T: -270 to 400°C
|Temperature Points||23 fixed temperatures|
|Battery||2 x 1.5V AAA|
|Battery Life||300 hours|
|Sensor Type||Depends on model - type K, J or T thermocouple|
|Dimensions||35 x 73 x 141mm|