This all-encompassing indoor air quality tool is used to measure carbon dioxide, temperature, humidity, dew point and wet bulb.
The CO250 can measure CO2 from 0 to 5000ppm, temperature from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) and humidity from 0.0 to 99.0%. Measurements are calculated via the tester's maintenance-free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor that is equipped to the top of the unit and all measurements are shown on the tester's triple LCD screen at the same time.
In addition to these standard measurements the CO25 can also be used to calculate statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit). This indoor air quality meter can also be used to send information about testing results directly to PC via the use of the included cable and software (no internal memory is available on the device).
Additional functions of this tester include a user programmable audible alarm, a data hold function and the ability to be calibrated via the use of Extech's RH300-CAL calibration bottles (sold separately).
Extech CO250 Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter Key Features
- Accurate determination of CO2 (carbon dioxide) concentration
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- Built-in accurate NDIR sensor
- CO2 measurements from 0 to 5000ppm
- Temperature measurements from -14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Relative humidity from 0.0 to 99.9%
- User programmable audible alarm
- Backlit triple LCD display
- Built-in RS-232 interface allows interaction with PC
Full List of Products Included
- Extech CO250 Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Carrying Case
Extech CO250 Technical Specifications
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||0 to 5000ppm||1ppm|
|Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)||0.1°F/°C|
|Humidity||0.0 to 99.9%|
|Wet Bulb and Dew Point||Calculated|
|Weight||6.7 oz. (190g)|