or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
The Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera is an infrared imager suitable for a range of troubleshooting, preventive and predictive maintenance applications. To this end, it features a thermal resolution of 320 x 240px (76 800 pixels) and a temperature range of up to 650°C. The Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera has the resolution and the accuracy required to capture clear temperature differentials, as well as illustrate progressive heat changes over time.
The Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera is available with a 9Hz frame rate or a 60Hz frame rate:
- 5127977 - Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera - 9Hz
- 5127961 - Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera - 60Hz
In addition to an infrared resolution of 320 x 240px, the Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera has a 34°H x 24°V field of view as well as a range of functions designed to improve focus and precision.
Visible details are overlaid onto the thermal image improving picture clarity and allowing the user to pinpoint defective components more effectively and easily.
LaserSharp™ Auto Focus
This function can be used to capture focused images automatically, ensuring the user is provided with the most accurate temperature readings at the safest distance from the target.
Laser Distance Meter
Similarly, at the touch of a button, the Laser Distance Meter can be used to calculate the distance to the target required for precisely focused images. This distance will be displayed on the 3.5” (landscape), 640 x 480 LCD screen, again allowing the user to capture accurately focused images from the safest distance.
The user is also able to focus the Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera manually. It has a minimum focus distance of 15cm/ 6 inches.
As the Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera is Fluke Connect enabled, it is possible to upload images from the IR imager to the user’s smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi and the Fluke Connect App. Alternatively, these images can be uploaded to the Fluke Connect Cloud, again via Wi-Fi.
Furthermore, using the Fluke Connect Desktop Software (NOT included), the operator is able to access his/her IR images stored on the Fluke Connect Cloud or App and may edit and optimise these images as well as combine visual and IR images for easier analysis. Edited and analysed pictures can be included in professional reports and/or attached to assets. The Fluke Connect Desktop Software can be used to search for and organise images according to asset, severity and title.
Finally, this durable and ergonomic thermal camera with a simple, touchscreen operating system has been drop-tested from 2m making it suitable for use in rugged environments.
The Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera is a simple-to-use, precise and ergonomic infrared imager that can be used to reduce system downtime and prevent unexpected breakdowns by identifying faults before they become significant problems.
Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera Key Features
- Suitable for a range of troubleshooting, preventive and predictive maintenance applications
- Thermal resolution: 320 x 240px (76 800 pixels)
- Measure temperatures up to 650°C
- Capture clear temperature differentials
- Illustrate progressive heat changes over time
- Available with a 9Hz or 60Hz frame rate
- FOV: 34°H x 24°V
- IR-Fusion™ Technology
- LaserSharp™ Auto Focus
- Laser Distance Meter
- Manual focus
- Minimum focus distance: 15cm/ 6 inches
- Capture precisely focused images with accurate temperature readings from a safe distance
- Fluke Connect enabled
- Upload images from the IR imager to the user’s smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi and the Fluke Connect App
- Upload images to the Fluke Connect Cloud via Wi-Fi
- The Fluke Connect Desktop Software can be used to access IR images stored on the Fluke Connect Cloud or App
- Edit and optimise images using the Fluke Connect Desktop Software
- Combine visual and IR images for easier analysis using the Fluke Connect Desktop Software
- Create professional reports using the Fluke Connect Desktop Software
- Use the Fluke Connect Desktop Software to organise and search for images according to asset, title or severity
- Durable and ergonomic
- Touchscreen operation
- Drop-tested from 2m
- Simple-to-use, precise and ergonomic infrared imager
- Reduce system downtime and prevent unexpected breakdowns by identifying faults before they become significant problems
- Your Choice of Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera
- AC Power Supply and Battery Pack Charger (including universal AC adapters)
- 2x Rugged Lithium-ion Battery Packs
- USB Cable
- HDMI Video Cable
- 4GB MicroSD Card
- Rugged Hard Carrying Case
- Soft Transport Bag and Adjustable Hand Strap
Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Imaging Camera Technical Specifications
|Infrared resolution||320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)|
|IFOV with standard lens (spatial resolution)||1.85 mRad, D:S 532:1|
|Field of view||34° H x 24° V|
|Minimum focus distance||15 cm (approximately 6 inches)|
|LaserSharp™ Auto Focus||Yes, for consistently in-focus images|
|Laser distance meter||Yes, calculates distance to the target for precisely focused images|
|Advanced manual focus||Yes|
|Wireless connectivity||Yes, to PC, iPhone® and iPad® (iOS 4s and later), Android™ 4.3 and up, WiFi and Lan (where available)|
|Fluke Connect™ app compatible||Yes, connect your camera to your smartphone and images taken automatically upload to the Fluke Connect app for saving and sharing|
|Fluke Connect Assets||Through the desktop, assign images to assets, easily compare measurement types in one location and create reports|
|Fluke Connect instant cloud upload||Yes, connect your camera to your building’s WiFi network and images taken automatically upload to the Fluke Connect system for viewing on your smartphone or PC|
|IR-Fusion™ technology||Yes, adds the context of the visible details to your infrared images|
|Ruggedized touchscreen display||3.5 inch (landscape), 640 x 480 LCD|
|Ergonomic design||Pistol-grip design for one-handed use|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD**)||≤ 0.075 °C at 30 °C target temp (75 mK)|
|Level and span||Smooth auto and manual scaling|
|Manufacturer Part Code||5127977|