The Sauter Leeb HN-D Hardness Tester is a mobile tester intended for measuring the hardness of metals.
This product contains a built-in Type- D impact sensor, as well as a variety of measurement units from which the user can choose. These measurement units are:
- Rockwell (B & C)
- Vickers (HV)
- Brinell (HB)
- Shore (HSD)
- Leeb (HL)
Furthermore, the product has an accuracy of ±4 HLD.
The simple operating system can be utilised using a single hand, adding to the Sauter Leeb HN-D Hardness Tester’s versatility of use, as well as increasing the user’s efficiency. In addition to this, the product’s large internal memory means that up to 500 measurements can be stored along with the date and time of recording. These findings can be easily installed onto the user’s PC using the USB-PC data output or via the infrared data interface. Moreover, this product can calculate averages and standard deviation values from the recorded data.
Its compact, pen-style design, backlit LCD display, and automatic compensation function, enabling 360° measuring capabilities, means that this lightweight product can be used in many environments to perform a variety of measurements at a variety of angles.
The Sauter Leeb HN-D Hardness Tester is protected against the need to constantly and expensively replace batteries, as it sources its power from a rechargeable battery. It is supplied with a standard mains adaptor, as well as a hard carrying case, making it ideal for prolonged usage and rugged environments.
Sauter Leeb HN-D Hardness Tester Key Features
- Mobile tester used for measuring the hardness of metals
- Internal Type-D impact sensor
- Five measurement units: Rockwell (B & C), Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Shore (HSD), Leeb (HL)
- Single hand operating system
- Pen-Style, compact design
- LCD backlit display with increased luminosity
- Automatic compensation function for 360° measuring capabilities
- Large internal data memory: can record up to 500 measurements with date and time
- USB-PC data output
- Re-chargeable battery
- Accuracy ±4 HLD
- Hard carrying case
- Sauter Leeb HN-D Hardness Tester
- Rechargeable Battery
- Standard Mains Adapter
- Hard Carrying Case
- 2 Year Warranty from Sauter
Sauter Leeb HN-D Hardness Tester Technical Specifications
|Measuring Range [Max] HL||0-999|
|Readout [d] HL||1|
|Dimensions WxDxH mm||35×25×145|