Measure differential pressure across a wide range with this handheld Kane instrument.
Designed for high accuracy measurements, the Kane 3500-30 is made to minimise drift that can happen in temperature changes. This temperature compensation technology ensures that all measurements are as accurate as possible and switchable high/low resolution ensures you get the readings you want.
Pressure levels can be measured in several different units. Just press a button and the tester will change between mBar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH20, inH20 and PSI.
Kane 3500-30 Differential Pressure Meter Key Features
- Resolution to 0.1 pascal / 0.001 mbar
- Temperature compensation ensures accuracy even in sudden temp changes
- Switchable high/low resolution
- Switchable measurement units: mBar, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH20, inH20 and PSI
- Data hold function temporarily stores last value taken on the screen
- MAX/MIN function calculates the maximum/minimum values taken over a time period
- Printer output (printer sold separately)
- Smoothing function
- Kane 3500-30 Differential Pressure Meter
- Rubber Hose
- Protective Pouch
- Weight: 285 grams with battery
- Handset: 150mm x 72mm x 23mm (172mm including spigots)
- Ambient Operating Range: +0ºC to +45ºC / 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: 9 Volt PP3 alkaline battery