Measure differential pressure levels up to 1040mbar with Kane's 3500-15 manometer!
The upgraded version of the 3500-1, the 3500-15 has a much wider measurement range and can be used in a wider variety of pressure applications. It can measure pressure values in several selectable units; at the touch of a button, units can be switched between mbar, kPa, PSI, mmhg, inH20 and hPa.
All meters in the Kane 3500 series come with internal temperature compensation. This function ensures that accuracy is maintained should the meter be brought from a cold area to a hot area (or vice versa).
By combining the 3500-15 with Kane's optional printer (KMIRP - sold separately), live, held and logged readings can be printed wirelessly via infrared connection. Prinouts also include date, time and a header which can be configured by the user.
Kane 3500-15 Differential Pressure Meter Key Features
- Range to 1040mbar
- Resolution down as low as 0.001mbar
- Temperature compensation - automatically maintains accuracy when the meter is brought from colder to warmer conditions
- Switchable high and low resolution
- Selectable measurement units: mbar, kPa, PSI, mmhg, inH20 and hPa.
- Data hold function freezes the last value taken on the screen
- MAX/MIN recording - determines the maximum or minimum value taken over a period of time
- Compatible with Kane wireless infrared printer (sold separately)
- Smoothing function filters out pressure pulses to maintain accuracy
- Kane 3500-15 Differential Pressure Meter
- Rubber Hose
- Protective Pouch
Kane 3500-1 Technical Specifications
|Nominal Pressure Ranges|
|±1040hPa||0.1hPa||±3% of reading
|Weight||310g with battery|
|Dimensions||160mm x 80mm x 40mm (180mm incl. spigots|
|Ambient Operating Range||0 to 45°C
10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
|Power Supply||9V PP3 alkaline battery|