Measure differential pressure to 160mbar with this digital manometer.
Packed full of features, including automatic temperature compensation, dedicated 250 record memory with adjustable logging interval, data hold, MAX/MIN and switchable high/low resolution, the Kane 3500-2 is ideal for use in almost any pressure measurement application.
This manometer can measure pressure in eight selectable measurement units: mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH20, inH20 and PSI.
Kane 3500-2 Differential Pressure Meter Key Features
- Range of 160mbar (±5psi)
- Resolution to 0.1 pascal
- Temperature compensation for superior accuracy
- Switchable between high and low resolution
- Selectable measurement units: mbar, mmH20, Pa, kPa, PSI, mmHg, hPa and inH20
- Data hold function freezes last value taken on the screen
- MAX/MIN recording
- Let-by, stabilisation and tightness tests
- Manual and automatic datalogging - stores up to 250 readings on memory
- Kane 3500-2 Differential Pressure Meter
- Rubber Hose
- Protective Pouch
Kane 3500-2 Technical Specifications
|Nominal Pressure Ranges|
|±160hPa||0.01hPa||±3% of reading|
|Weight||310g with battery|
|Dimensions||160mm x 80mm x 40mm (180mm incl. spigots|
|Ambient Operating Range||0 to 45°C
10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)