Differential pressure measurement don't have to be difficult; with the Kane 3500-5, they're easy!
Highly accurate with excellent resolution, smoothing and temperature comepensation functions, the 3500-5 can measure differential pressure up to a threshold of 400mbar in selectable measurement units of mbar, mmH20, Pa, kPa, PSI, mmHg, hPa and inH20.
The 3500-5 also features built-in memory, allowing results to be stored internally. Up to 250 readings can be set to log automatically or manually with fully adjustable logging intervals. Dedicated let-by, stabilisation and tightness testing procedures can also be logged directly into the memory with adjustable duration.
This meter is compatible with Kane's KMIRP infrared printer (sold separately). This allows wireless transmission and printing of data, complete with live, held or logged readings, date/time and a unique header set by the user.
Kane 3500-5 Differential Pressure Meter Key Features
- Range of 400mbar (±5psi)
- Resolution to 0.1 pascal
- Temperature compensation for superior accuracy
- Switchable between high and low resolution
- Selectable measurement units: mbar, mmH20, Pa, kPa, PSI, mmHg, hPa and inH20
- Data hold function freezes last value taken on the screen
- MAX/MIN recording
- Let-by, stabilisation and tightness tests
- Manual and automatic datalogging - stores up to 250 readings on memory
- Kane 3500-5 Differential Pressure Meter
- Rubber Hose
- Protective Pouch
Kane 3500-1 Technical Specifications
|Nominal Pressure Ranges|
||±3% of reading|
|Weight||310g with battery|
|Dimensions||160mm x 80mm x 40mm (180mm incl. spigots|
|Ambient Operating Range||0 to 45°C
10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
|Power Supply||9V PP3 alkaline battery|