The KIMO AQ110 measures the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) present in ambient air.
Portable, easy-to-use and highly accurate with excellent resolution, the AQ110 can measure CO2 content from 0 to 5000ppm. It can also be used to calculate air temperature (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) across a measurement range of -20 to +80°C.
KIMO's AQ110 carbon dioxide detector consists of two parts. The first is display unit, which includes a large LCD screen and a backlight for use in different lighting conditions. A permanently attached CO2 probe is the second part; this is attached to the meter by an extendable cable (up to 2.4m in length) allowing you to hold the sensor in a specific point while reading the meter in your other hand.
This CO2 meter also includes several additional features such as a HOLD function (temporarily stores current values shown on the screen) and a MAX/MIN mode which calculates and displays the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time.
KIMO AQ110 Carbon Dioxide Meter Key Features
- Portable handheld meter for measuring the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) in air
- Flexible CO2 probe sensor - hold in one hand while reading results with the other
- CO2 measurement range from 0 to 5000ppm
- Also measures temperature (in Celsius/Fahrenheit) from -20 to +80°C
- HOLD function temporarily stores current values shown on the screen
- MAX/MIN mode - calculates the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time
- Configurable automatic shut down to help save battery life
- Backlit LCD screen
- KIMO AQ110 Carbon Dioxide Meter
- Calibration Certificate
- Transport Case
KIMO AQ110 Technical Specifications
|Measuring Units||Measuring Range||Accuracy||Resolution|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
|ppm||From 0 to 5000ppm||±3% of reading ±50ppm||1ppm|
|°C, °F||From -20 to +80°C||±0.4% of reading ±0.3°C||0.1°C|
|Measuring Elements||CO2: infrared sensor
|Display||4 lines, LCD technology. Size: 50 x 36mm
2 lines of 5 digits with 7 segments (value)
2 lines of 5 digits with 16 segments (unit)
|Cable||Retractable - length 0.45m. Can be extended to 2.4m|
|Housing||ABS. Protection: IP54|
|Conformity||Directives CEM 2004/108/CE and NF EN 61010-1|
|Power Supply||4 x AAA, LR03, 1.5V batteries|
|Battery Life||20 hours|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +80°C|
|Automatic Shutoff||Adjustable from 0 to 120 minutes|