Test pressure levels up to 1000Pa with this portable micro manometer from KIMO.
The MP50 is the entry-level model in KIMO's range of manometers; this instrument can measure pressure in Pa, mmH20, inWg and daPa and can measure pressure levels from -1000 to +1000Pa with accuracy of ±0.5% of reading ±2Pa and resolution of 1Pa.
On startup, the MP50 will automatically zero itself to ensure accurate results. You can also select between the different measurement units at will; just use the selection key to change between as needed. A built-in HOLD button is also included on the front of the instrument - press this when you need to temporarily freeze the current value shown on the screen.
This meter is supplied as standard with 2 x 1m silicone connection tubes.
KIMO MP50 Micro Manometer Key Features
- Measure pressure levels in Pa, mmH20, inWg and daPa
- Measurement range from -1000 to +1000Pa
- Easy to use design - just two buttons on the front of the instrument
- HOLD function temporarily stores current values shown on the screen
- Automatic zeroing upon power on
- Manual autozeroing facility
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries with 180 battery life
- 1 year guarantee against manufacturing defects from KIMO
- KIMO MP50 Micro Manometer
- Adjustment Certificate
- Soft Case
- 2 x 1m Silicone Tubes
KIMO MP50 Technical Specifications
|Measurement Units||Pa, mmH20, inWg, daPa|
|Measurement Range||-1000 to +1000Pa|
|Accuracy||±0.5% of reading ±2Pa|
|Response Time||T63 = 0.3s|
|Operating Temperature||From 0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 80°C|
|Measuring Element||Piezoresistive sensor|
|Power Supply||4 x AAA LR03 1.5V batteries|
|Battery Life||180 hours|
|Conformity||Directives CEM 2004/108/CE and NF EN 61010-1|