Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers – Choice of Model
The Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers can be used to measure the amount of torque required to apply and remove bottle caps. Four models are available with different ranges spanning 12lbFin to 100lbFin. Please see the table below for further information regarding each of these models.
Please see the following video for an overview of the Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers and their applications.
Each Mark-10 TT01 Series Torque Tester features five selectable measurement units, a ±0.3% accuracy, and a sampling rate of 7000Hz. High accuracy and a fast sampling rate ensure that the user is supplied with reliable, repeatable test results even during quick-action applications. In addition to capturing peak torque values, the Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers are able to measure first/ second peak detection which is particularly useful for determining the slip and breakaway torques for tamper-evident closures.
The Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers will automatically output and store peak torque readings, as well as zero the display once the cap has been removed. This works to automate testing procedures, thereby improving testing efficiency and ease.
Up to 1000 readings with statistics and pass/ fail indicators can be saved to the Mark-10 TT01 Series Torque Testers’ internal memory. Data can be outputted to a PC or data collector via a USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo or analogue interface.
Once outputted to a PC with the supplied MESUR Lite™ Data Acquisition Software installed, data will be tabulated and can be exported to MS Excel at the push of a button. It is possible to import data in bulk from the Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers to the MESUR™ Lite Software.
To accommodate a vast majority of bottle types and sizes, the Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers feature movable 1.25”/ 31mm posts. Moreover, the Mark-10 TT01 Series Torque Testers’ scopes-for-use can be expanded using OPTIONAL flat and adjustable jaws which enable the instrument to accommodate uniquely designed bottles/ containers.
Additionally, the Mark-10 TT01 Series Torque Testers’ rugged, aluminium design and simple, intuitive operating interface ensures that they are suitable for use in both laboratory and production environments.
The user can access required test procedures, save and export results, and manage data using the simple, intuitive interface. He/she is also able to configure audio alarms and key tones. The Mark-10 TT01 Series Torque Testers’ settings and calibration details are password-protected, preventing unauthorised alteration.
The Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers are ergonomic, easy-to-use and efficient torque verification instruments.
Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers Key Features
- Measure the amount of torque required to apply and remove bottle caps
- Four models with different ranges are available
- Ranges span 12lbFin to 100lbFin
- Five selectable measurement units
- Accuracy: ±0.3%
- Sampling rate: 7000Hz
- High accuracy and fast sampling rate provide reliable, repeatable results even during quick-action applications
- Capture peak torque values
- Measure first/ second peak torque to determine the slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures
- Automatically outputs and stores peak torque readings once the cap has been removed
- Automatically zeros the display once the cap has been removed
- Improves testing efficiency, ease and volume
- Save up to 1000 readings with statistics and pass/fail indicators to the internal memory
- Output data to a PC or data collector via a USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo or analogue interface
- The MESUR Lite™ Data Acquisition Software tabulates outputted data
- Data can be exported to MS Excel from the MESUR Lite™ Software at the push of a button
- Movable 1.25”/ 31mm post for accommodating a majority of bottle and container sizes and styles
- OPTIONAL flat and adjustable jaws allow the testers to accommodate uniquely designed bottles/ containers
- Rugged, aluminium design
- Suitable for use in laboratories and production environments
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Configure audio alarms and key tones
- Settings and calibration are password-protected, preventing unauthorised alteration
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use and efficient torque verification instruments
- Your Choice of Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Tester
- Set of Four 1.25” Length Posts
- Universal Voltage Adapter
- Quick-start Guide
- USB Cable
- Resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ LITE Data Acquisition Software, MESUR™ Gauge and MESUR™ Gauge Plus 90-day trial and User Guide)
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration (data is available for an additional charge)
Mark-10 TT01 Series Cap Torque Testers Technical Specifications
|Accuracy||±0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use|
|Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use|
|Measurement units||ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm|
|Output||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
|Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.|
|Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,|
|General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.|
|Set points: Three open drain lines.|
|Configurable settings||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Weight||8.4 lb [3.8 kg]|
|Included items||Set of 4 1.25" length posts, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).|