Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers – Choice of Model
The Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers can be used to test manual, electric and pneumatic torque screwdrivers and wrenches. To this end, they include a universal 3/8” square receptacle which can accept common bits and attachments. Please see the video below for an introduction to the Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers.
The Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers can measure peak torque in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. It can also calculate 1st and 2nd peak torques, which is particularly useful when checking click-type tools.
The Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Tester is available in four models with different measurement ranges: maximum capacities range from 12lbFin to 100lbFin, please see the table below for further details.
The Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers are accurate to ±0.3% and have a sampling rate of 7000Hz ensuring that they are able to repeatedly provide precise and reliable peak torque measurements.
As indicated in the table above, the Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers feature five selectable measurement units, allowing the user to tailor the instrument to his/her preferences and/or the application. He/she can also program set point indicators and pass/fail limits, again, allowing the user to tailor the Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers to the application. All settings and calibration details are password-protected, preventing unauthorised alteration.
Up to 1000 readings with statistics and pass/fail indicators can be saved to the Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers’ internal memory. It is possible to output this data to a PC via a USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo or analogue interface. Data can be downloaded to a PC in bulk.
Additionally, data is automatically outputted upon tool slip or click. Moreover, data is automatically saved to the Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Tester’s internal memory and the display is zeroed upon tool click or slip. This works to automate the testing procedure thereby increasing testing efficiency and volume.
The Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers are supplied with MESUR™ LITE Data Acquisition Software which tabulates outputted data. Tabulated data can be exported from the MESUR™ Lite Software to MS Excel at the push of a button.
Finally, the Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers can be powered by a battery or AC supply and feature a compact and rugged design, making them suitable for production environments.
The Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers are ergonomic, efficient and easy-to-use torque measurement instruments.
Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers Key Features
- Test manual, electric and pneumatic torque screwdrivers and wrenches
- Universal 3/8” square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments
- Measure peak torque in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- Calculates 1st and 2nd peak torques when checking click-type tools
- Four models with different ranges available
- Maximum capacities range from 12lbFin to 100lbFin
- Accuracy: ±0.3%
- Sampling rate: 7000Hz
- Provides repeatable, precise and reliable peak torque measurements
- Five selectable measurement units
- Program set point indicators and pass/ fail limits
- Settings and calibration details are password protected to prevent unauthorised alteration
- Save up to 1000 readings with statistics and pass/fail indicators to the internal memory
- Data can be outputted to a PC via a USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo or analogue interface
- Data can be downloaded to a PC in bulk
- Data is automatically outputted upon tool slip or click
- Data is automatically saved and the display zeroed upon tool click or slip
- MESUR™ LITE Data Acquisition Software which tabulates outputted data
- Data can be exported from the MESUR™ Lite Software to MS Excel at the push of a button
- Power using a battery or AC supply
- Compact, rugged design
- Suitable for production environments
- Ergonomic, efficient, easy-to-use torque measurement instruments
- Your Choice of Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Tester
- ¼” to 3/8” Square Adapter
- Universal AC Adapter
- Quick-start Guide
- USB Cable
- Resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ LITE Data Acquisition Software, MESUR™ Gauge and MESUR™ Gauge Plus 90-day trial and User Guide)
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration (data is available for an additional charge)
Mark-10 TT02 Series Torque Testers Technical Specifications
|Accuracy||±0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use|
|Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use|
|Measurement units||ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm|
|Output||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
|Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.|
|Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,|
|General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.|
|Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Configurable settings||1st/2nd peak, digital filters, outputs, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Weight||5.8 lb [2.6 kg]|
|Included items||1/4” hex to 3/8” square adapter, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quickstart guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (cert with data is available for an additional charge).|
|Environmental requirements||40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)|
|Warranty from Mark-10||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|