The Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is a thermal scope ideal for scouting, spotting, and hunting.
Featuring a European Lynred sensor with a 640x480px resolution (pixel size 12µm) and germanium, fast aperture, F35/1.0 lens which supports high infrared transmission in the LWIR range, the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular captures clear, detailed images even under challenging conditions such as rain, fog, and high atmospheric humidity.
Furthermore, enhanced image processing algorithms deliver high-quality rendering of targets, objects, and the background. Combined with a smoothing filter and fine brightness and contrast adjustments, these algorithms enable long-range detection under a variety of weather and temperature conditions.
The Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular can detect a 1.8m-tall object up to 1750m away, even in complete darkness.
Offering a 2.5 to 20x magnification, the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular’s digital zoom can be adjusted continuously or gradually in x2 intervals. Continuous adjustment allows you to customise your field of view, optimising it for specific situations.
8 Selectable Thermal Colour Palettes
A choice of eight selectable thermal palettes enables you to adjust the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular for particular applications and conditions:
- White Hot, Black Hot, and Red Hot are ideal for object detection
- Rainbow and Ultramarine improve recognition and identification
- Red Monochrome, Sepia, and Violet are suitable for long observation at night
High-Contrast AMOLED Display
The Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular’s high-contrast, AMOLED display offers improved colour rendering, a quick-response, and is power-saving. It delivers sharp, smooth imaging even under frosty conditions.
Integrated Photo & Video Recorder
Capture images and footage at the push of a button. The Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular has the capacity to store hours of footage and tens of thousands of images. They can be copied to a PC via a USB-C port. Alternatively, footage may be saved to the Pulsar Cloud. Users who install Pulsar’s Stream Vision 2 App, login, and connect their thermal imaging scope, will receive 16GB of free Pulsar Cloud storage space.
Stream Vision 2 App Compatibility
In addition to wireless image transfer, connection to the Pulsar Stream Vision 2 App enables remote operation via your smartphone as well as real-time image streaming to your smartphone. Moreover, you can update the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular’s software wirelessly via this app.
The Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is equipped with two Wi-Fi channels:
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi: the standard smartphone connection frequency range
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi: offers better connection stability, a faster data transfer rate, and noise immunity, enabling easier and more productive remote operation using a smartphone.
Compact, Lightweight, & Rugged
Simultaneously light (300g) and strong, the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is housed in a magnesium alloy casing which protects the internal components from impact while also dissipating heat from the electronics, minimising image noise, and increasing the consistency of operation over prolonged periods of time. Furthermore, this rugged thermal imaging scope is IPX7-certified making it fully waterproof and, therefore, suitable for use in heavy rain, snow, and other precipitation.
Ergonomically designed, the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is a portable scope that is easy to grip and operate by both right- and left-handed users.
Long Battery Life
The Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular’s high-capacity APS5 rechargeable battery delivers up to eleven hours of operation from a single charge. The battery is easy to remove and replace. It can be charged in the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 via a PC, household power system, or power bank via USB-C. Alternatively, it may be removed from the monocular and charged in a special charger.
To conserve battery life, the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular fully powers up within five seconds. This allows you to leave it switched off until the moment it is required.
Small, sensitive, and simple to use, the Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular is suitable for a variety of outdoor applications.
Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular Key Features
- A thermal scope ideal for scouting, spotting, and hunting
- European Lynred sensor with a 640x480px resolution (pixel size 12µm)
- Germanium, fast aperture, F35/1.0 lens that supports high-infrared transmission in the LWIR range
- Captures clear, detailed images even in rain, fog, and high atmospheric humidity
- Enhanced image processing algorithms deliver high-quality rendering of targets, objects, and the background
- Smoothing filter
- Fine brightness and contrast adjustments
- Detection range: 1750m (for a 1.8m-tall object) even in darkness
- Variable magnification: 2.5 to 20x
- Adjust the digital zoom continuously or in 2x steps
- 8 selectable thermal colour palettes
- High-contrast AMOLED display
- Integrated photo and video recorder
- Store hours of footage and tens of thousands of images to the internal memory
- Download images to a PC via a USB-C port
- 16GB of free Pulsar Cloud storage space when you download the Stream Vision 2 App and register your monocular
- Operate the monocular remotely, stream footage, and wirelessly update the scope’s software using the Pulsar Stream Vision 2 App
- Built-in 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Housed in a magnesium alloy casing
- Fully waterproof (IPX7)
- Lightweight (300g)
- Easily held and operated by both right- and left-handed users
- High-capacity APS5 rechargeable battery
- Battery life: 11 hours of continuous operation from a single charge
- Fast start-up: 5 seconds
- Small, sensitive, simple-to-use thermal monocular suitable for outdoor applications
- Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular (50Hz)
- APS5 Rechargeable Battery
- 2x Battery-locking Covers
- Power Adapter
- USB Type-C Cable
- Hand Strap
- Tripod Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference User Manual
Pulsar Axion 2 XG35 Thermal Imaging Monocular Technical Specifications
|Sensor||640x480 pix. @ 12 µm (NETD <40 mK)|
|Objective lens||F35 /1.0|
|Magnification, x||2.5 - 20|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||12.5x9.4 / 21.9|
|Detection range, m||1750|
|Pixel pitch, µm||12|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Objective lens||F35 /1.0|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||12.5x9.4 / 21.9|
|Eye relief, mm||14|
|Detection range, m||1750|
|Video / photo resolution, pixel||1024x768|
|Video / photo format||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac|
|Frequency, GHz||2.4/5 GHz|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPX7|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +40|
|Connections & Compatibilities|
|Supported Application||Stream Vision 2|
|Output voltage, V||3.7|
|Battery type||APS 5 Li-ion Battery Pack|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||7|
|External power supply, V||5 V, 9 V (USB Type-C Power Delivery)|
|Weight & Size|
|Body material||Magnesium Alloy|
|Manufacturer Part Code||PUL-77476|