or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
The Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars are comfortable, rugged, and powerful infrared-imaging binoculars with an IR resolution of 640x480px, <25mk thermal sensitivity, and a fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens. They capture clear, sharp images even in challenging weather conditions such as rain or fog.
Delivering high-definition thermal imaging, the Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars detect even slight temperature differences to provide a detailed thermal image from which you can determine the anatomical features of animals and the nuances of the surrounding landscape. The Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars’ highly sensitive 640x480px thermal sensor combined with their fast-aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens work together to provide detailed, high-contrast thermal imaging even in situations where thermal contrast is low. Furthermore, advanced image algorithms ensure clear and noise-free imaging with better detail and contrast.
Long Detection Range
Together, the Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars’ sensor and lens also deliver a detection distance of 1800m (for a 1.8m-tall object), even in the dark.
Precise Laser Rangefinder
The integrated laser rangefinder can determine the distance to targets that are up to 1km away. It can be used in two modes, Single Measurement and Continuous Scanning, and has an accuracy of ±1m.
Offering a 2.5x to 20x variable magnification, the Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars’ 8x digital zoom can be adjusted in intervals of 2x or continuously for a completely customised field of view.
Eight Selectable Thermal Colour Palettes
The Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars can be optimised for specific applications and/or conditions using eight selectable thermal colour palettes:
- For optimised object recognition use White Hot, Black Hot, or Red Hot
- To increase recognition and identification choose Rainbow or Ultramarine
- When observing for long periods at night set the binoculars to Red Monochrome, Sepia, or Violet
High-Contrast HD AMOLED Display
Imaging is visible on the Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars’ high-contrast, high-definition, AMOLED display which delivers fluid, flawless, vividly coloured, high-resolution footage whilst conserving power.
Built-in Photo & Video Recorder
Capture footage and images at the touch of a button. The Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars can store tens of thousands of images and hours of footage. Files may be transferred to a PC via a USB-C port. Alternatively, photos and images can be saved to Pulsar’s cloud. Registered users with the Pulsar Stream Vision 2 App installed on their smartphone are allocated 16GB of Pulsar Cloud Storage space for free.
Pulsar Stream Vision 2 App
Connecting your Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars to Pulsar’s iOS/Android Stream Vision 2 App also enables image streaming to your smartphone/tablet, as well as remote operation of the binoculars, and wireless software updates.
2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi
The Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars communicate with the Pulsar Stream Vision 2 app via Wi-Fi. They support two Wi-Fi bandwidths:
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi: the standard smartphone connection frequency range
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi: offers better connection stability, a faster data transfer rate, and noise immunity, enabling easier and more productive remote operation using a smartphone
Compact, Ergonomic, & Rugged
Housed in a magnesium alloy casing, the Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars are light and strong. The housing protects internal components from impacts while also removing heat from electronics and improving operational consistency over prolonged periods of time.
These binoculars are also fully waterproof (IPX7-rated), making them suitable for use in wet environments, heavy rainfall, snow, or other precipitation, and will remain fully functional at temperatures ranging from -25°C to +50°C.
For user comfort and convenience, the Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars' six function buttons are ergonomically placed and the most used functions can be activated at a single touch. Further to this, the Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars’ interpupillary distance can be adjusted from 56mm to 71mm to maximise user comfort.
Long Battery Life
The Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars are powered by two rechargeable batteries (a built-in 4Ah battery and a replaceable 3.2Ah battery), which together offer ten hours of operating time. The design of the replaceable battery enables quick and easy removal and replacement even in total darkness.
The Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars are compact, convenient, comfortable thermal imaging scopes ideal for outdoor applications.
Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars Key Features
- Comfortable, rugged, and powerful infrared-imaging binoculars
- IR resolution: 640x480px
- Thermal sensitivity: <25mk
- Fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens
- Captures clear, sharp, detailed thermal imaging even in rain and fog
- Detects slight temperature differences
- Advanced image algorithms ensure clear, noise-free imaging with better detail and contrast
- Long detection range: 1800m (for a 1.8m-tall object), even in the dark
- Precise laser rangefinder: range 1km, accuracy ±1m
- Variable magnification: 2.5x to 20x
- 8x digital zoom
- Adjust the zoom in 2x intervals or continuously
- Eight selectable thermal colour palettes
- High-contrast HD AMOLED display
- Built-in photo and video recorder
- Save tens of thousands of photos and hours of footage to the internal memory
- Compatible with Pulsar’s Stream Vision 2 App
- Registered users with the Stream Vision 2 App are allocated 16GB of free Pulsar Cloud storage space
- Operate the monocular remotely, stream footage, and wirelessly update the scope’s software using the Pulsar Stream Vision 2 App
- Built-in 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Housed in a light but strong magnesium alloy housing
- Fully waterproof (IPX7)
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +50°C
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 56mm to 71mm
- Powered by a built-in 4Ah battery and removable 3.2Ah battery
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Compact, convenient, comfortable thermal imaging scopes ideal for outdoor applications
- Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars
- APS3 Battery Pack
- APS Battery Charger
- Power Adapter
- USB Type-c to Type-C Cable
- Neck Strap
- Tripod Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Binoculars Technical Specifications
|Sensor||640x480 @ 17 µm (NETD <25 mK)|
|Magnification, x||2.5 – 20 (x8 zoom)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Magnification, x||2.5 – 20|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment, mm||56 - 71|
|Eye relief, mm||15|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014||1|
|Max. measuring range, m||1000|
|Measurement accuracy, m||± 1|
|Video/photo resolution, pixel||1024x768|
|Video/photo format||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac (WPA)|
|Frequency, GHz||2.4 / 5|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7 (waterproof)|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Connections & Compatibilities|
|Mount, type||1/4" socket|
|Supported Application||Stream Vision 2|
|Output voltage, V||3.7|
|Battery type||Dual Li-Ion Power System: 3.2 A·h Changeable Battery (external) / 4.0 A·h Battery (internal)|
3200 (external) + 4000 (internal)
Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *
|External power supply, V||5 (USB Type C)|
|Weight & Size|
|Body material||Magnesium alloy|
|Manufacturer Part Code||PUL-77465|