The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope is an infrared-imaging weapon scope with a built-in laser rangefinder that can be used to transform a daytime weapon into a night-time one.
A high-definition IR sensor with a thermal sensitivity of NETD <25mK combined with a fast aperture F50/1.0 lens delivers perfect detail recognition and clear indication of slight temperature differences even in challenging weather conditions (rain and fog) and when thermal contrast is low (cold mornings).
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope’s base magnification increases by 4x to 8x. The zoom can be altered gradually in 2x steps or continuously, allowing you to customise your field of view.
Zoom-in on specific areas without losing the overall field of view with the Picture-in-Picture mode.
8 Selectable Colour Palettes
Optimise the Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope for specific tasks or conditions using the eight selectable thermal colour palettes:
- Object detection: Red Hot, White Hot, and Black Hot
- Recognition and Identification: Rainbow and Ultramarine
- Long-range observation at night: Red Monochrome, Sepia, and Violet
High-Contrast HD AMOLED Display
A power-saving, frost-resistant 1024x768 HD AMOLED display with enhanced colour rendering and a quick response delivers clear, smooth images even in cold conditions. The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope remains fully functional at temperatures as wide-ranging as -25°C to +50°C.
Photo & Video Recording
Capture videos and photos at the touch of a button. These files can be saved to the Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope’s 16GB internal memory.
Built-in Wi-Fi & Stream Vision 2 Compatibility
Integrated Wi-Fi facilitates a connection to iOS/Android smartphones/tablets with the Pulsar’s Stream Vision 2 App installed. Via this connection you can stream images from the riflescope to your smart device, remotely operate the riflescope, and wirelessly update the weapon scope’s software. Furthermore, registered Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope owners will receive Pulsar Cloud storage space which may be accessed via the Stream Vision 2 App.
Built-in Laser Rangefinder
The integrated laser rangefinder has a range of up to 800m. It provides you with an accurate sense of the distance to the target enabling precise shot placement.
5 Shooting Profiles & 50 Zeroing Distances
Save up to five shooting profiles, each with ten zeroing profiles, enabling easy use with various types of weapons or cartridges.
10 Reticle Shapes in 9 Colours
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope offers ten reticle configurations (direct shot type, ballistic, scalable, and regular). They are all available in nine colours.
Lightweight, Rugged, & Ergonomic
Ergonomically designed, the Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope features focusing wheels on both sides of the unit enabling easy operation by right- and left-handed users. Moreover, it is compatible with standard 30mm rings making it suitable for use with most hunting weapons, and includes a wide-angle eyepiece for comfortable viewing over prolonged periods of time.
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope features a rugged, waterproof (IPX7) housing, making it suitable for use in high humidity and heavy rain. Furthermore, the Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope’s resilient design means it has high impact resistance and can be used with high-calibre rifles such as 9.3x64, .30-06, .375 H&H as well as smooth-bore and pneumatic weapons.
Long Battery Life
This weapon scope is powered by two rechargeable batteries: a built-in 4.9Ah battery and a replaceable 2 Ah battery. The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope has been designed to enable quick and easy replacement of the removable battery even in complete darkness. These batteries provide up to ten hours of operating time from a single charge.
To conserve battery life, the Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope offers an instant three-second startup. This means you can leave the weapon scope switched off until the moment it is required.
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope is a highly sensitive, ergonomic, and resilient thermal weapon scope.
Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope Key Features
- An infrared-imaging weapon scope that transforms daytime rifles into night-time rifles
- High-definition IR sensor
- Thermal sensitivity: NETD <25mK
- Fast aperture F50/1.0 lens
- Delivers perfect detail recognition and clear indication of slight temperature differences
- Suitable for use in challenging weather conditions and when thermal contrast is low
- Base magnification increases by 4x to 8x
- Alter the zoom gradually in 2x steps or continuously
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- 8 selectable thermal colour palettes
- Power-saving, frost-resistant high contrast HD AMOLED display
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +50°C
- Built-in photo and video recorder
- 16GB internal memory
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Stream Vision 2 compatibility
- Stream images, operate the riflescope remotely, and wirelessly update the riflescope’s software via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Registered owners receive Pulsar Cloud storage space
- Built-in laser rangefinder (max range 800m)
- 5 shooting profiles each with ten zeroing profiles
- 10 reticle shapes in 9 colours
- Ergonomic design
- Focusing wheels on both sides of the riflescope enable easy operation by right- and left-handed users
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- High impact resistance
- Suitable for use with high calibre rifles (9.3x64, .30-06, .375 H&H) and smooth-bore and pneumatic weapons
- Powered by two rechargeable batteries: one built-in (4.9Ah) and one removable (2Ah)
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Easily change the removable battery even in complete darkness
- Instant three-second startup
- A highly sensitive, ergonomic, and resilient thermal weapon scope
- Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope
- APS2 Battery Pack
- APS Battery Pack
- Power Adapter
- USB Type-C to Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to Micro USB Type-B Cable
- Carrying Case
- APS3 Battery Cover
- Quick User Manual
Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XP50 Pro Thermal Imaging Riflescope Technical Specifications
|Sensor||640x480 @ 17 µm (NETD <25 mK)|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Pixel pitch, µm||17|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Objective lens||F50 / 1.0|
|Magnification, x||2 - 16|
|Field of view (HxV), degrees / m @ 100 m||12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.3|
|Eye relief, mm||50|
|Detection range, m||1800|
|Safety class for laser equipment according to IEC 60825-1:2014||1|
|Max. measuring range, m||800|
|Measurement accuracy, m||± 1|
|Click value, H/V, mm at 100 m||21 / 21 (on minimum magnification)|
|Click range, H/V, mm at 100 m||4200 / 4200|
|Number of preloaded reticles||10+|
|Video/photo resolution, pixel||1024x768|
|Video / photo format||.mp4 / .jpg|
|Built-in memory, GB||16|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac|
|Frequency, GHz||2.4 / 5|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IPХ7 (waterproof)|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-25 – +50|
|Connections & Compatibilties|
|Max. recoil power on rifled weapon (Eo), Joules||6000|
|Shock resistance on the smooth-bore rifles, caliber||12|
|Mounting brackets on weapon||Standard 30 mm rings|
|Remote control||Pulsar BT (optional)|
|Supported Application||Stream Vision 2|
|Output voltage, V||3.0 – 4.2|
|Battery type||Dual Li-Ion B-Pack Mini Power System: 2 A·h Changeable Battery (external) / 4.9 A·h Battery (internal)|
2000 (external) + 4900 (internal)
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||10|
|External power supply, V||USB type С (5V)|
|Weight & Size|
|Body material||Aluminum alloy|
|Manufacturer Part Code||PUL-76551|