Important note on ordering the P1000.2 Hydraulic Pressure Pump
There are two versions of this pump available.
If you order the PUMP ONLY version, you will receive:
- Sika P1000.2 Pressure Pump
- Pressure Hose
- Operation Manual
If you order the Full Kit version, you will receive the above plus:
- Transportation Case
- Pressure Adapter Set - 11 Adapters: G ⅛ , G ¼ , G ⅜ , G ½ NPT ⅛'' , NPT ¼'' , NPT ½'' M12x1,5 , M20x1,5 G ⅛ A , G ¼ A
- Seal Set: Flat seals made of plastic and 0-rings
About the Sika P1000.2 Hydraulic Pressure Pump
Note: the Sika P1000.2 must be combined with a pressure gauge (sold separately) to function correctly. A selection of recommended pressure gauges are available in the related products section on our website.
Need a reliable, handheld solution for generating hydraulic pressure in any application? Sika's P1000.2 is the tool you're looking for.
A hand-operated, portable pressure pump, the Sika P1000.2 can generate hydraulic pressure from 0 to 1000bar. This is the upgraded version of the Sika P700.3 which can only generate pressure to 700bar.
This product is available in two variations - you can either buy the pump alone with only its pressure hose, or you can buy it with an accessory kit which includes all of the adapters and seals you'll need to connect to a wide variety of pressure applications.
Users should note that this pressure pump is suitable for use with hydraulic oil or deminarilised water only.
Sika P1000.2 Hydraulic Pressure Pump Key Features
- Handheld solution for generating hydraulic pressure from 0 to 1000bar
- Ideal for a wide variety of pressure applications including adjustments and calibration
- Scissor-action pumping with dual hand grips
- Built-in fine adjustment valve with hand wheel for more precise pressure generation
- MINIMESS connectors
- Compatible with a wide range of optional Sika reference gauges (required for correct operation)
- Suitable for use with hydraulic oil or demineralised water only
Sika P1000.2 Technical Specifications
|Positive Pressure Range||0 to 1000bar|
|Medium (Deminaralised Water)||0 to 60°C (not freezing) temperature range|
|Medium (Hydraulic Oil)||-10 to 60°C (not freezing) temperature range
Viscosity: 11cSt (recommended), maximum 22cSt (10 to 60°C
|Connection/Test Item||Reference: G1/4 with quick coupling and pressure hose (1m), 1000bar|
|Dimensions||255 x 225 x 85mm|