Important note on ordering the P4 Pneumatic Pressure Pump
There are two versions of this pump available.
If you order the PUMP ONLY version, you will receive:
- Sika P4 Pressure Pump
- Pressure Hose
- Operation Manual
If you order the Full Kit version, you will receive the above plus:
- Transportation Case
- Pressure Adapter Set - 11 Adapters: G ⅛ , G ¼ , G ⅜ , G ½ NPT ⅛'' , NPT ¼'' , NPT ½'' M12x1,5 , M20x1,5 G ⅛ A , G ¼ A
- Seal Set: Flat seals made of plastic and 0-rings
About the Sika P4 Pneumatic Pressure Pump
The Sika P4 is a hand-operated pneumatic pressure pump which is specifically designed for generate low pressure levels from -0.3 to 4bar.
Ideal for checking, adjusting and calibrating a wide variety of pressure equipment, the Sika P4 is lightweight enough to be used on site whenever it is needed and makes it easy to generate pressure to the level you need.
This pneumatic test pump can be used to generatie both positive and negative pressure - negative pressure levels will vary, however, depending on the volume of the test chamber used.
The Sika P4 should be connected to a compatible Sika pressure reference gauge (sold separately) to read pressure.
Sika P4 Pneumatic Pressure Pump Key Features
- Generate pneumatic pressure levels across a range from -0.3 to 4 bar
- Suitable for generating both positive and negative pressure
- Lighweight, portable design for use on-site
- Air pressure medium
- Compatible with a wide variety of Sika's pressure gauges and meters
Sika P4 Technical Specifications
|Negative Pressure||-0.3bar / -4.35psi (depending on test sample/reference)|
|Positive Pressure||4bar / 58psi|
|Dimensions||Approx 225 x 55mm diameter|
|Reference||6 1/4 with quick-snap Y-plug connection with PA hose (2 x 1m)|
|Test Sample||G 1/4 with quick coupling and pressure hose (1m)|