Important note on ordering the P60 Pneumatic Pressure Pump
There are two versions of this pump available.
If you order the PUMP ONLY version, you will receive:
- Sika P60 Pressure Pump
- Pressure Hose
- Operation Manual
If you order the Full Kit version, you will receive the above plus:
- Transportation Case
- Pressure Adapter Set - 11 Adapters: G ⅛ , G ¼ , G ⅜ , G ½ NPT ⅛'' , NPT ¼'' , NPT ½'' M12x1,5 , M20x1,5 G ⅛ A , G ¼ A
- Seal Set: Flat seals made of plastic and 0-rings
About the Sika P60 Handheld Pneumatic Pressure Pump
You will require a Sika pressure reference gauge (sold separately) to use this pump correctly. Recommended gauges can be found in the related items section on our website.
Hand-generate pressure across a wide range with this pneumatic pressure pump from Sika.
The upgraded version of Sika's P40.2 pressure pump, the P60 has wider pneumatic pressure range from -0.95 to 60bar (the P40.2 can only generate up to 60 bar). You can use this pressure pump wherever its needed - the pump is handheld, portable and ideal for on-site work.
This pressure pump is suitable for the generation of either positive pressure or a pressure vacuum. Users should note that the pump is air pressure only and is not suitable for use with other pressure materials such as hydraulic oil as these will damage the pump.
An optional kit version of the Sika P60 pressure pump is available which includes various adapters and a seal set to cater for the pump's use in practically any air pressure application.
Sika P60 Pressure Pump Key Features
- Generates pneumatic pressure (positive or vaccum)
- Pressure range from -0.95 to 60bar
- Ideal for a wide variety of pressure applications ranging from adjustment to calibration
- Hand-generated pressure
- Portable, lightweight design for on-site use
- Optional kit version available with adapters and seals included
- Compatible with a wide variety of Sika pressure gauges and meters as a reference gauge
- Air pressure only - not suitable for use with any other media
Sika P60 Technical Specifications
|Pump with Hose|
|Pressure Range||Positive: 60bar
|Connection||Reference: G 1/4
Test Item: pressure hose (1m) with cap screw G 1/4
|Dimensions||240 x 170 x 50mm|