Important note on ordering the P700.3 Hydraulic Pressure Pump
There are two versions of this pump available.
If you order the PUMP ONLY version, you will receive:
- Sika P700.3 Pressure Pump
- Pressure Hose
- Operation Manual
If you order the Full Kit version, you will receive the above plus:
- Transportation Case
- Pressure Adapter Set - 11 Adapters: G ⅛ , G ¼ , G ⅜ , G ½ NPT ⅛'' , NPT ¼'' , NPT ½'' M12x1,5 , M20x1,5 G ⅛ A , G ¼ A
- Seal Set: Flat seals made of plastic and 0-rings
About the Sika P700.3 Hydraulic Pressure Pump
Note: you will require a compatible Sika reference gauge (sold separately) to use this pump. A recommended list of compatible gauges are included in the related items section.
The Sika P700.3 is a portable, lightweight pressure pump suitable for generating hydrualic pressure from 0 to 700bar.
Suitable for use in a wide variety of different pressure applications, you can use the Sika P700.3 for everything from adjustments to calibration. Just combine the pump with the test item and a reference gauge, use the pump to generate the pressure level you need and you're ready to perform whatever task you need to do.
Users should note that the Sika P700.3 is only compatible with hydraulic oil or demineralised water - using other pressure mediums will cause damage to the pump. It is not suitable for attachment to external pressure sources.
This pump is equipped with MINIMESS connections.
Sika P700.3 Hydraulic Pressure Pump Key Features
- Handheld solution for generating hydraulic pressure from 0 to 700bar
- Ideal for a wide variety of pressure applications including adjustments and calibration
- Scissor-action pumping with dual hand grips
- Built-in fine adjustment valve with hand wheel for more precise pressure generation
- MINIMESS connectors
- Compatible with a wide range of optional Sika reference gauges (required for correct operation)
- Suitable for use with hydraulic oil or demineralised water only
Sika P700.3 Technical Specifications
|Positive Pressure Range||0 to 700bar|
|Medium (Deminaralised Water)||0 to 60°C (not freezing) temperature range|
|Medium (Hydraulic Oil)||-10 to 60°C (not freezing) temperature range
Viscosity: 11cSt (recommended), maximum 22cSt (10 to 60°C
|Connection/Test Item||Reference: G1/4 with quick coupling and pressure hose (1m)|
|Dimensions||255 x 225 x 85mm|