or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
Important note on ordering the P700T Hydraulic Pressure Pump
There are two versions of this pump available.
If you order the PUMP ONLY version, you will receive:
- Sika P700T Pressure Pump
If you order the Full Kit version, you will receive the above plus:
- Transportation Case
- Pressure Adapter Set - 11 Adapters: G ⅛ , G ¼ , G ⅜ , G ½ NPT ⅛'' , NPT ¼'' , NPT ½'' M12x1,5 , M20x1,5 G ⅛ A , G ¼ A
- Seal Set: Flat seals made of plastic and 0-rings
About the Sika P700T Hydraulic Pressure Pump
Please note that you will require an optional Sika pressure reference gauge to use the pump correctly. A recommended list of compatible gauges can be found in the related products section on the website.
The easy way to generate hydraulic pressure.
Ideal for use on the bench in a lab or anywhere else where pressure needs to be generated, this hydraulic pressure pump can be used to generate pressure levels from 0 to 700bar (0 to 10,000psi).
You can buy the Sika P700T as either a standalone pump or can buy it alongside an adapter/seal kit which allows the pump to be used in a wide variety of different pressure applications.
Sika P700T Table-Top Hydraulic Pressure Pump Key Features
- Generate hydraulic pressure from 0 to 700bar
- Benchtop-based design - ideal for applications where you can bring testers/gauges etc to the pump
- Hydraulic fluid pump
- G 1/4 connection
- Available as a pump by itself or with optional accessory kit
Sika P700T Technical Specifications
|Pressure Range||0 to 700bar (0 to 10,000psi)|
|Pressure Medium||Hydraulic fluid|
|Dimensions||Approx 500 x 110 x 160mm|
|Test Sample Connection||G1/4 with quick coupling and pressure hose (1m/39.37in)|