Detect escaping heating gases from a flue with this portable, easy-to-use detector.
Equipped with a flexible gooseneck probe for bending into difficult applications, the Testo 317-1 is highly sensitive to heating gases in ambient air and will respond within 2 seconds of gas detection. When gas is detected the instrument will emit both an audio and visual indicator to alert the user.
An essential tool for any flue gas installer, this tool ensures that both new and existing flue appliances are working correctly and safely.
Testo 317-1 Flue Gas Spillage Detector Key Features
- Detects the presence of flue gas leaks in ambient air
- Flexible gooseneck probe bends into difficult application
- Dual indicators - visual and audible
- Reaction time of 2 seconds
- 35mm probe tip and 200mm probe length
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Testo 317-1 Technical Specifications
|Measuring Medium||Ambient air|
|Battery Type||3 x AAA micro batteries|
|Dimensions||128 x 46 x 18mm|
|Diameter/Probe Pipe Tip||Ø10mm|
|Length of Probe Pipe Tip||35mm|
|Length of Probe Pipe||200mm|
|Warranty||Measuring Instrument: 2 years|