Unlike other pressure meters on the market, Testo's 510i will interface via Bluetooth with your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to create a log of measurements, view graphs and create professional reports at the touch of a button.
With the Testo 510, you'll be able to measure gas flow and static pressure, calculate pressure drops on ventilators and filters and perform pressure-drop tests on gas pipes. It's also suitable for determining airflow velocity and volume flow, with all measurements sent via Bluetooth to your device in real time, allowing the Testo 510i Bluetooth Differential Pressure Meter to serve as a data logger.
This pressure meter can measure pressure levels from -150 to 150mbar. For ease of use, the back of the meter is magnetised so it can easily be mounted on a metallic surface and left to generate readings while you hold your smartphone and analyse to view the results.
Why not also combine together this meter with other Testo Smart Probes/ Data Loggers? Up to six instruments can connect to the app at the same time with all measurement data transferred and stored, ready for you to interact with.
About the Testo Smart Probe App
Compatible with all probes in the Testo Smart Probe series, this app is available as a free download for for both Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
Here's what you can do with Testo's app:
- Wirelessly connect to up to six Testo Smart Probes at the same time - ideal for comparison work (works with different types of testers)
- Testo's Smart Probes act as data loggers saving information to the user's smartphone or tablet via the app
- Regularly updated measurement data, all on your device's screen
- Display measurement data in graphs or tabular form
- At the touch of a button, convert your measurement data into professional PDF reports and Excel documents
- Add visual images to reports using your device's camera
- Application-specific menus depending on the connected instruments
- Import function - enter customer details automatically
- Email directly from the app
- Add your own company logo to your documents
Testo 510i Pressure Meter Key Features
- Wirelessly interfaces with your smartphone or tablet and transfers results
- Serves as a data logger capable of saving data to a compatible smartphone or tablet with the Testo Smart Probe App installed
- Measures gas flow, static pressure and volume flow
- Pressure drop test with alarms
- Magnetic fixture - attach to a metallic surface and leave to measure
- Pressure range of -150 to 150hPa
- Includes hose set
- Testo 510i Pressure Meter
- Hose Set (4mm and 5mm Diameter)
- Calibration Protocol Document
Testo 510i Technical Specifications
|Measuring Range||-150 to 150hPa|
|Accuracy ±1 Digit||±0.05hPa (0 to 1hPa)
±(0.2hPa + 1.5% of m.v.) (1 to 150hPa)
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 8.3 or newer/Android 4.3 or newer|
|Requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Battery Type||3 x AAA micro batteries|
|Battery Life||150 hours|
|Dimensions||148 x 36 x 23mm|