This gas detector can alert the user of a wide variety of gas types including methane, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, propane (LPG), butane and kerosene.
Designed to instantly respond if a spike in gas content is detected, the TPI 720b will alert the user using a combination of visual LED and an audible tone. It can even function as a locator; adjust the tick rate to eliminate background gas concentration in contaminated areas.
This detector has 10ppm methane sensitivity.
TPI 720b Combustible Gas Leak Detector Key Features
- Visual and audible indication of combustible gas leaks
- Compatible with several different gas types including methane, natural gas, gasoline, diesel, propane (LPG), butane and kerosene
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate for leak location
- Earphone jack for use in noisy environments
- Approximately 20 hours of continuous use
- 10ppm methane sensitivity
- 16" gooseneck probe with visual alarm indicator
- TPI 720b Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Instruction Manual
- Soft Pouch
TPI 720b Technical Specifications
|Combustible Gasses Detected (Partial List)|| Methane, Natural Gas, Gasoline, Diesel,
Propane (LPG), Butane, Kerosene
|Sensor Type||Low power semiconductor|
|Leak Indication||Audio / Visual|
|Adjustable Tic Rate||Yes|
|Carbon Monoxide Measurement||No|
|Internal Sample Pump||No|
|Intrinsic Safety Rated||No|
|Battery Type||“C” cell (2)|