This instrument can both detect and quantify the levels of gas in ambient air.
Ergonomically designed for use out in the field, this tester is ideally suited for gas detection in and around pipes, fittings, regulators and more. It can detect multiple types of gas, including natural gas, propane, butane, diesel, gasoline and kerosene.
Highly sensitive to changes in gas content (10ppm methane sensitivity), the 721 uses audio and visual alarm indicator (complete with user-adjustable alarm point) to alert the user to a high level of gas. At the same time the tester will also display the amount of gas detected on its two line LCD display with bargraph and backlight.
On the screen, the 721 can display real rppm, stepped ppm and %LEL (lower explosive limit) values).
Working in a noisy environment? The 721 even comes with an earphone jack so you can always hear it.
TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector Key Features
- LCD screen shows real ppm, stepped ppm and %LEL values
- Two line display with bargraph and backlight
- Compatible with several gas types
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate
- 10ppm sensitivity (methane)
- Audio and visual alarm indication with user-adjustable alarm levels
- Earphone jack for use in noisy areas
- Approximately 20 hour battery life
- Alarm light in tip
- TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Carrying Pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Battery Sensor (Installed and Calibrated)
TPI 721 Technical Specifications
|Combustible Gasses Detected (Partial List)|| Methane, Natural Gas, Gasoline, Diesel,
Propane (LPG), Butane, Kerosene
|Sensor Type||Low power semiconductor|
|Leak Indication||Audio / Visual|
|Adjustable Tic Rate||Yes|
|Alarm||Audible / Visual (User settable)|
|Display type||Digital with backlight|
|Leak level read out||Yes, 0 to 9999ppm|
|%LEL Indication||Yes, 0% to 19.9%|
|Alarm Light in Tip||Yes|
|Stepped ppm read out||Yes, 0, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, 9999ppm|
|Internal Sample Pump||No|
|Intrinsic Safety Rated||No|
|Battery Type||“C” cell (2)|