Designed for testing propane tanks, fittings, lines, heaters and confined spaces for gas build up, the TPI 725L is a high sensitivity (40ppm methane) gas detector.
Compatible with several different gas types, including methane, butane, propane, gasoline, diesel and kerosine, the tester comes with a long length probe for insertion into the area you're testing.
The tick rate of the 725L can be adjusted and nulified to eliminate background gas concentrations and pinpoint the source of leaks.
TPI 725L Gas Detector Key Features
- 40PPM methane sensitivity
- Trace natural gas lines and fittings for leaks frame to failure
- Check and test propane tanks, fittings, lines and heaters for leaks
- Test confined spaces for gas build up
- Compatible with several gas types including methane, butane, propane, gasoline, diesel and kerosene
TPI 725L Technical Specifications
|Sensitivity||> 40ppm Methane|
|Operating Temp||32° to 104°F or 0° to 40°C|
|Battery||1.5 volt, AAA Alkaline (2 each)|
|Battery life||3 hours continuous use|
| THIS INSTRUMENT is in compliance with EN 50 081-1:1992, EN 50 082-1:1992, IEC 801-2:1984,
IEC 801-3:1984, IEC 801-4:1988
|Manufacturer Part Code||725L|