The TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter with A1000SP Pouch is a CO2 meter supplied with a TPI A1000SP Pouch.
It can be used to measure ambient CO2 levels in environments such as commercial kitchens and office/ work spaces. It has a measurement range of 0 to 6000 ppm.
It has been optimised for use with TPI’s SmartProbe App; it can be operated using this app and a compatible iOS or Android smartphone. The TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter’s Bluetooth LE communication capability facilitates a connection between the meter and the user’s compatible smartphone. It also makes the TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter capable of working in conjunction with other TPI Smart Instruments, allowing the user to measure multiple parameters (such as CO2 levels and temperature) simultaneously.
Via the TPI SmartProbe App, the user may view the results acquired by the TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter and/or any other connected TPI Smart Instrument in real-time. This information can be viewed in a numeric or graph format. Data can be saved to a CSV file and the customer’s information may be stored on the user’s smartphone. Any reports created from stored information may be sent to the client via email.
Finally, in terms of its practicality, the TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter is lightweight, less than 100 grams, making it easy to handle and includes an integrated magnet on its reverse side for hands-free usage.
The TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter with A1000SP Pouch is an easy-to-use, practical and efficient instrument. It is ideal for measuring ambient CO2 in a variety of professional environments.
TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter with A1000SP Pouch
- A CO2 meter supplied with a TPI A1000SP Pouch
- Measure ambient CO2 levels in commercial kitchens and office/ work spaces
- Measurement range: 0-6000ppm
- Can be operated using TPI’s SmartProbe App for iOS and Android
- Bluetooth LE capability facilitates a connection between the meter and a compatible smartphone
- Connect to other TPI Smart Instruments using Bluetooth LE
- Use with other TPI Smart Instruments to measure multiple parameters simultaneously
- Use the TPI SmartProbe App to view results in real-time
- View data in a graph or numeric format using the app
- Save data to a CSV file using the app
- Store client information (app)
- Create reports to be sent via email (app)
- Lightweight – less than 100 grams
- Integrated magnet on reverse side
- Easy-to-use, practical and efficient instrument
- Measure ambient CO2 in a variety of professional environments
- TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter with A1000SP Pouch
TPI SP1000 Smart Ambient CO2 Meter Techncial Specifications
|Range||0 to 6,000 ppm|
|Accuracy||+/- (50ppm+3% of measurement) at (0 to 5,000ppm Range)|
|+/- (100ppm+7% of measurement) at (5,000 to 6,000ppm Range)|
|Operating Temperature||-20⁰C to 50⁰C (-4⁰F to 122⁰F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20⁰C to 60⁰C (-4⁰F to 140⁰F)|
|Measurement Interval||2 seconds|
|Battery type||AAA x 3 (4.5V)|
|Battery Life||30 hours typical|
|Weight||99.5 g (3.5 oz)|