The Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer consists of one base station and one wireless transmitter (additional transmitters are sold separately). The transmitter and base station can measure humidity between 1 to 99%, however, whereas the base station can measure temperature between 23 and 122°F (-5 and 50°C), the transmitter improves upon this as it can measure temperature between -40°F and 140°F (-40°C and 60°C).
This product is ideal for measuring temperature and humidity in multiple rooms as up to eight transmitters can be wirelessly connected to the base station. The transmitters have a range of up 98ft (30m) and will indicate that they are functional via a flashing LED light. This long transmitter range combined with the Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer’s ability to facilitate up to eight wireless connections makes this product ideal for monitoring restaurants, manufacturing facilities, offices, homes, greenhouses and storage buildings.
The Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer’s base station includes a backlit, LCD display with oversized, 1.3” (33mm) digits. This LCD display also includes an auto-night light ensuring that it is easy to use and see in all light conditions.
This base station clearly indicates the temperature and humidity of its immediate surroundings. It can also display up to eight remote temperature and humidity measurements taken using the wireless transmitters. In addition to this, it will record the minimum and maximum readings detected over the course of a measurement period, this function can be reset by the user.
Furthermore, the base station will indicate, using icons, whether the room or rooms being monitored are too hot, too humid, too cold or are at optimum levels; as well as this, the Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer indicates, using trend arrows, whether temperature and humidity levels are remaining steady, rising or falling. A snow icon will appear if the temperature within a room drops to 37.4°F (3°C) or below.
The Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer is an easy-to-use, multi-functional product ideal for simultaneously monitoring the temperature and humidity of a number of rooms.
Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer Key Features
- Base station and transmitter optimised for measuring temperature and humidity levels in multiple rooms
- Up to eight transmitters can be wirelessly connected to the base station
- Transmitters have a range of 98ft (30m)
- Transmitters indicate normal operation via a flashing LED light
- Additional transmitters are sold separately
- Base station includes an LCD, backlit display with oversized 1.3” (33mm) digits
- LCD has an auto-night light display
- Base station indicates surrounding temperature and humidity and can display the temperature and humidity readings taken using the remote transmitters via auto-cycle or manual mode
- Records min/max readings taken during the measurement period
- Min/Max function is resettable
- Icons indicate when a room is too hot, too humid, too cold or is comfortable
- Snow icon will appear when the temperature is 37.4°F (3°C) or below
- Trend icons indicate whether temperature and humidity levels are steady, rising or falling
- Operates at 433MHz
- FCC approved
- Transmitter and base station measure humidity between 1 and 99%
- Base station measures temperature between 23 and 122°F (-5 and 50°C)
- Transmitter measures temperature between -40°F and 140°F (-40°C and 60°C)
1x Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer which consist of:
- 1 x base station with 4x AA Batteries
- 1x wireless transmitter with 2x AA Batteries
- 1 Year Warranty from Extech
Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer Technical Specifications
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Temperature - Indoor Base Station||23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)||0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (1°C)|
|Temperature - Remote Transmitter (RH200W-T)||-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)||0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (1°C)|
|Relative Humidity||1 to 99%RH||1%RH||±5%RH|
|Wireless Sensor Signal||433MHz|
|Number of Remote Transmitters||Base Station can connect up to 8 Transmitters (RH200W-T)|
|RF Transmission Range||98ft (30m)|
Base: 5.1 x 4.4 x 1.1" (130 x 112 x 27.5mm)
Transmitter: 4.5 x 2.4 x 1.6" (113 x 61 x 39.5mm)
Base: 10.4oz (295g)
Transmitter: 4.8oz (136g)